Odd Blur

Jaayden

Hey guys so recently I've been getting back into modding skyrim. However I got my ENB and everything functional and LOD is working good yet theres a strange.... blur that temporarily occurs.. It usually occurs if I run for awhile, or if I am close to a building but after a few seconds it goes away....  I dont exactly know what's causing it... I have a few guesses that it could be in pref settings. But id like to ask you guys for advice incase anyone knows. Ill post screenshots below

First screenshot is when its not blurry, the second screenshot is when it gets blurry for a second. Any help is greatly appreciated, have a wonderful day!

20191019144546_1.jpg

20191019144605_1.jpg

24 minutes ago, Jacksonbro said:

Hey guys so recently I've been getting back into modding skyrim. However I got my ENB and everything functional and LOD is working good yet theres a strange.... blur that temporarily occurs.. It usually occurs if I run for awhile, or if I am close to a building but after a few seconds it goes away....  I dont exactly know what's causing it... I have a few guesses that it could be in pref settings. But id like to ask you guys for advice incase anyone knows. Ill post screenshots below

First screenshot is when its not blurry, the second screenshot is when it gets blurry for a second. Any help is greatly appreciated, have a wonderful day!

20191019144546_1.jpg

20191019144605_1.jpg

These may help you:

Try different methods to find the settings you want ?

55 minutes ago, Anuketh said:

These may help you:

Try different methods to find the settings you want ?

Holy shit! Your a legit goddess! Thank you so much, it works like a charm now :) ((Yea DOF really makes my narrow vision uggg))

Archived