Json file?

6 hours ago, zhaorui1994 said:

There are 2 json file (ww_cas_parts.json, kinky_animation_customization)in the ww folder, do they still work for 1.56? Can I delete them?

I wouldn't mess with anything related to WW if you still use that mod.

Those are like config settings and are either linked to game saves or WW Settings.

All the Kinky stuff should be deleted because that mod is currently broken and is going through a total revamp ATM.

In fact I'd get rid of any/all CNNW or Kinky mods too because they will cause Errors with all the new game patches and WW updates.  

12 hours ago, zhaorui1994 said:

There are 2 json file (ww_cas_parts.json, kinky_animation_customization)in the ww folder, do they still work for 1.56? Can I delete them?

Those are old files and can be safely deleted.  I deleted mine around 9 months ago and WW doesn't use them anymore.

17 hours ago, SkyBarbie said:

Those are old files and can be safely deleted.  I deleted mine around 9 months ago and WW doesn't use them anymore.

Lol, I keep forgetting ppl still have ancient leftovers installed.

I probably even have some myself that I can't seem to find.

Whenever I update WW my Autonomy/Specifics numbers get changed to odd things like Joining Sex Maximum Distance 999.0.

Maximum Number of Sims: 20

Plus a few others.

These fall outside the range of default min-max.

Sometimes still happens when just changing the WW sex intensity in game.

When I installed WW way back over a year ago I messed around with those settings and they still come back to haunt me.

I've deleted a ton of old .json files and I doubt it's from playing an older save since I've started new saves since then.

Afraid to use the reset and loose all my disabled animation settings.

Archived