futa as a disease

deadonez

What would the disease be called? Would there be a cure? Be funny if the cure involved sex or masturbation (cum produced or some such). Would it cause you to be unable to equip armor or maybe unable to enter cities?

My mind went to a strange place just now.

the disease would be called futanaria you get it from having sex with someone who has it you have 3 days to cure it at a shrine or a cure disease potion after that there is no cure in the interest of keeping this easy no reactions from townsfolk and armor works normaly

the disease would be called futanaria you get it from having sex with someone who has it you have 3 days to cure it at a shrine or a cure disease potion after that there is no cure in the interest of keeping this easy no reactions from townsfolk and armor works normaly

Sounds like AIDS now... :D Just with a shorter time frame

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

fyi this is an idea. i am not a modder in anyway.

the disease is non curable and would drive you mad and start raping any female nearby. fortunately there is a follower of mara  that once was a succubus (hehe) that is willing to help "relieve" you of the stress and buildup. she is also good as a healer. too much sex with her will awaken her powers as a succubus. the disease is contagious to your other followers except to the follower of mara. she however would be the target of all your and your followers lust. to the point she reawakens her power as a succubus though not just any succubus the queen succubus of biblical orgins lilith. after this happens she doesn't go all "thank you for releasing me i'll grant you one wish" or some shit like that (it a will add a version for a yandere or tsundere version of lilith. maybe a older sister/milf persona. might as well as add anybody type one can find too if we're going to do that)  she becomes your waifu/mistress.

oh and did i forget to mention she has a little sister. i'll have to think about that later.

and... my attention span for this is gone.

Archived