IGNORED

Trouble uploading a Video

So, basically, I am trying to upload a series of Pictures and a Video, but every time I try to submit it says "INVALID_URL" in red letters. I tested it on my own profile, the Video itself seems to be the problem. At first I thought it was the Size of the File, but then I've cut down the Size by turning the Video into a 780p version, where the Size resembled one of an earlier video of mine that I had no trouble uploading and it still didn't work. Then I thought that the Format may be a problem, so I've changed it from .mp4 to .wmv just to see that it wouldn't even play the video in the preview in .wmv

Just now I have also tested re-posting the first video, the one that worked. It portrays the same message without posting it. However, I can upload Screenshots without any problems.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Max file size for all type of files is 250Mb.

Be aware not all file types are accepted. If you upload a video be sure is in mp3 or (better) webm format.

In case it is still not working, you can PM me and we will try to solve the problem.

On 10/17/2019 at 12:09 AM, CPU said:

Max file size for all type of files is 250Mb.

Be aware not all file types are accepted. If you upload a video be sure is in mp3 or (better) webm format.

In case it is still not working, you can PM me and we will try to solve the problem.

I have the same problem, the uploaded file is about 16 mb, I tried with mp4 and webm format but without success. Continues to show INVALID_URL  

On 10/23/2019 at 5:27 PM, lanmi81 said:

When you upload a video, don't click "send into a post", just click "submit post

Thanks for sharing your solution! What do you mean by that? I just dragged the Video into the Post itself instead of using the attachment tool, then tried submitting the post and it still showed "INVALID_URL"

• 2 months later...