I have an issue of peXXX with male sims

I updated v145e. and i play yesterday i saw my sims during loving each other the male sims pexxx so~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ long and also it not right place: T_T

so i googled and find some review and i did it . but it is not fixed  T_T  is there any other way to solve this problem? 

please help me . i don't wanna see it anymore. it like gory to me...T_T 

I already delete it 

WickedWhims includes a Sim animation skeleton modification (called a rig) that will conflict with other Sim rig modifications causing penis models and other body parts to get distorted or misaligned.

Remove all and any Sim rig mods you have that were released before January 2018, known ones are made by Denton47, autobanned and Azmodan22.

Remove all and any mods that extend Sims animation capabilities which conflict with the WickedWhims extended Sim rig. Mods that offer animated hair or animated wings.

Search the word "rig" or “animated” in your 'Mods' folder to quickly find them.

this filed . denton47, and azmodan22  but still have the problem. 

if some like me it dosen't fixed this way?

2019-10-14_8-25-29 PM.png

1 hour ago, cloe0226 said:

I updated v145e. and i play yesterday i saw my sims during loving each other the male sims pexxx so~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ long and also it not right place: T_T

so i googled and find some review and i did it . but it is not fixed  T_T  is there any other way to solve this problem? 

please help me . i don't wanna see it anymore. it like gory to me...T_T 

Looks like you might still have some leftovers hiding in your mods folder.

Could be an old sex mod, male lower body part, or another penis.

You might have to do a real good cleaning in your mods folder until you find it.

Move small batches of your mods to a temp folder on your desktop until the problem is fixed.

Then add a few back in to see which one is causing it.

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder, it cleans out the old stuff that's been removed.

Archived