Sims doing animations on tucked chairs backwards.

For some reason, any time my sims attempt a wickedwhims animation on a chair that is at a desk (or table) they do so backwards so that they appear inside the desk facing towards the chair. I've sent in a support email but was just wondering if anyone else has seen this. I've tried "fix", resetting the settings, cleaning and removing mod, deep cleaning, reinstalled it, and it still does it. I've been removing animation packs a few at a time to see if it's one of them but nothing so far.

19 hours ago, thetigerking83 said:

For some reason, any time my sims attempt a wickedwhims animation on a chair that is at a desk (or table) they do so backwards so that they appear inside the desk facing towards the chair. I've sent in a support email but was just wondering if anyone else has seen this. I've tried "fix", resetting the settings, cleaning and removing mod, deep cleaning, reinstalled it, and it still does it. I've been removing animation packs a few at a time to see if it's one of them but nothing so far.

Just the way the animations are created.

Desks need to be placed in the middle, away from a wall, to be used for sex.

Yes, desk animations depend on how the authors animations are set up.

Some animations use the front next to the chair and some use the back side.

Been that way long as I can remember.

I can only use the desk in manual mode because auto-sex has never worked on them for me.

Guess my sims prefer chairs, beds, and showers.

Archived