Heroines Pain AddSound Caiena

Heroines Pain AddSound Caiena

View File

Only for female character.
Replacing the cry of female pain.
I made a substitute for the cry of pain that a woman makes when she is wounded or shell-shocked.

The Mod file extension is an ESP, but the flag - ESL.

The mod is made in several versions:

1. Heroine Pain - Replacement of the original sound. (Without ESP File)
2. Heroines_Pain_AddSound_Caiena - Replace original sound + 27 additional sounds in Ba2-archive + ESP-File.
3. Heroines_Pain_AddSound_Caiena - Replacement of the original sound + 27 additional sounds in the Ba2-archive + ESP-File + Sound of pain when using a Stimpak.
4. Heroines_Pain_AddSound_Caiena - Replacement of the original sound + 27 additional sounds in the Ba2-archive + ESP-File + Sound of pain when using Stimpak, RadAway, RadX, MedX and Adrenaline.

I did this mod for personal use, but recently decided that this mod can be shared with someone. I will be glad if someone likes my work.

All sound files are made by me personally. If someone wants to use them in their work, I will be very happy. Tell me thank you and use the sound as you want.

Русскоязычные пользователи могут скачать эту работу с Adult Mods Localized.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/10/2019
  • Category
  • Requires

22 minutes ago, hkheung said:

great idea thank you

I will try this mod of this not !!!

Hope it will be fun!

I have some technical difficulties with translating from Russian to English. I use the Russian version of the game. If anyone notices bugs in the English version of the mod, please let me know.

2 hours ago, Agnot2014 said:

feedback

Installed option 4

I am getting a Warning: This File has file extension esp but its file header marks it as an ESM!

Don't frighten me! :classic_smile:

I checked everything. I just forgot to mention it. The extension is esp and the flag is esl. By the way, thanks for the information!

1 hour ago, golovkoleonid041 said:

Отлично кричит. Чувствуешь, что ей по настоящему больно и переживаешь.Спасибо! Классный мод!

Спасибо, я старалась! :classic_biggrin:

4 hours ago, Caiena said:

Don't frighten me! :classic_smile:

I checked everything. I just forgot to mention it. The extension is esp and the flag is esl. By the way, thanks for the information!

Спасибо, я старалась! :classic_biggrin:

I am sorry to have frightened you. I’m afraid it didn’t think to check it wasn’t taking up a Load order slot.

I confirm all is working great. Thank You.