Jittery balls with hdt when over 60 fps

Hey, guys. For the first time in my life I have been playing skyrim on +150 fps. Which causes whole slew of issues I never had issues with before. I alsready found an skse mod that's supposed to fix wacky physics that comes with running the game over 150 fps. I'm also running it in borderless windowed mod to reduce any vsync issues.

The only issue I have is that the balls on my character keep jittering up and down at the speed of light. Any idea what can be done about this?

43 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Hey, guys. For the first time in my life I have been playing skyrim on +150 fps. Which causes whole slew of issues I never had issues with before. I alsready found an skse mod that's supposed to fix wacky physics that comes with running the game over 150 fps. I'm also running it in borderless windowed mod to reduce any vsync issues.

The only issue I have is that the balls on my character keep jittering up and down at the speed of light. Any idea what can be done about this?

This worked for me: (SKSE) Havok Fix

Archived