Invisable sims and fixtures

Got a strange problem,  the game works fine until I visit another house, when I go inside of the house everything becomes invisable,. only the floors and  footprint of the walls  are showing . I can go into build mode and everything  reappears, but  when I  go back into  live mode ….invisable..    It just  happened  at the beginning of this month (Oct)  and when I remove all the mod  their is no problem

3 minutes ago, scottyjay1131 said:

Got a strange problem,  the game works fine until I visit another house, when I go inside of the house everything becomes invisable,. only the floors and  footprint of the walls  are showing . I can go into build mode and everything  reappears, but  when I  go back into  live mode ….invisable..    It just  happened  at the beginning of this month (Oct)  and when I remove all the mod  their is no problem

Make sure all of your mods are updated.  Make sure your game is updated.

Use the 50/50 rule.  Remove 50% of your mods and test in game until the problem goes away.  Then move the last batch of mods back in, 50% at a time, until the problem happens again.  Narrow it down until you find the offending mod/s.

Archived