IGNORED

[HELP] Easy to use body mod without underwear??

I know i sound so noob. But i really tried.

I appreciate any help.

I downloaded CBBE-Bodyslide, i copy pasted them to DATA folder at root directory.

So far, i have my Sexlab framework & SL defeat working.

Animations work very fine but... body of my char&victim still has their underwears on during animations. No penis&vagina on scene.

I think i couldn't install body mods properly, since when i loot everything on a NPC they still has their underwears on.

I want to see them naked folks. What to do now?

1 hour ago, Thrax said:

I know i sound so noob. But i really tried.

I appreciate any help.

I downloaded CBBE-Bodyslide, i copy pasted them to DATA folder at root directory.

So far, i have my Sexlab framework & SL defeat working.

Animations work very fine but... body of my char&victim still has their underwears on during animations. No penis&vagina on scene.

I think i couldn't install body mods properly, since when i loot everything on a NPC they still has their underwears on.

I want to see them naked folks. What to do now?

The fact is that only bodyslide does not make your body naked, you also need to install the body itself Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition. For convenience, I would recommend installing mods through nmm.

1 hour ago, MegaMydakXD said:

The fact is that only bodyslide does not make your body naked, you also need to install the body itself Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition. For convenience, I would recommend installing mods through nmm.

Thank you for replying. I've just found what i did wrong.

Instead of directly copy pasting into data folder. I should've open the folders of body mod & copy the key folders like meshes&textures.

Otherwise mod organizer couldn't recognize the files are there.