IGNORED

Complete sexlab package without modding it yourself?

Hi everyone,

I've done a lot of sexlab,

I've installed it, updated it, deleted it because I was spending too much time trying to fix things instead of actually playing the game, etc etc.

However I get pangs to go back and play some of the basic stuff, sexlab, SD+, devious devices, you know, all the staples. I know this is probably not something that is recommended, but is there any way to actually download someone else's working modded skyrim folder with sexlab and the basic mods (including visual mods for races and bodies and stuff) and transplant it that way? Would anyone know where to go/be willing to share with me? I do own skyrim legally and can prove it. I just can't stomach the 20+ hours I would need to get everything up and running again from ground zero.

13 minutes ago, Thisisne88 said:

I just can't stomach the 20+ hours I would need to get everything up and running again from ground zero.

20 hours?

Explain what your problems are then maybe someone can help you solve them.

The obvious thing to do would be to install SexLab Framework (after reading the instructions and making sure you have all the prequisites) and get that working in-game. Then repeat the process for the next mod you want.