[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

Thank you for the new animation sequence "Infatuation", plus the extra 5.?

Please note that the following is missing from the animation list:

WINDOW
--------------
TEASING - window_Passionate kiss
HANDJOB - Window_handjob1
HANDJOB - Window_Female Orgasm_handjob2
ORALJOB - Window_handjob/blowjob/deepthroat
VAGINAL - Window_standing sex_stage1
VAGINAL - Window_standing sex_stage2
CLIMAX  - Window_standing sex_CLIMAX

On 9/11/2023 at 12:19 AM, BT523 said:

Thanks for the new anims ! :-)

On 9/11/2023 at 6:50 AM, rokko33 said:

man this update is like a breath of fresh air. ty! 

On 9/11/2023 at 10:57 AM, Angelus75 said:

Thanks for the update @GreyNaya ?

On 9/11/2023 at 6:33 PM, Liberty010 said:

hahaha thank you so much Grey!!

You're welcome guys, have fun.

18 hours ago, Medieval Knight said:

Thank you for the new animation sequence "Infatuation", plus the extra 5.?

Please note that the following is missing from the animation list:

WINDOW
--------------
TEASING - window_Passionate kiss
HANDJOB - Window_handjob1
HANDJOB - Window_Female Orgasm_handjob2
ORALJOB - Window_handjob/blowjob/deepthroat
VAGINAL - Window_standing sex_stage1
VAGINAL - Window_standing sex_stage2
CLIMAX  - Window_standing sex_CLIMAX

I completely redone animation sequence for the window. Will add it to public access in the next update.

16 hours ago, Identical5218 said:

Why this animation doesn't trigger the cum overlay? It only just shows the cum mesh.

You didn't point which animation exactly.

11 hours ago, Medieval Knight said:

You don't need to add it to public access...

Its already there, you just forgot to write it in the "LL Animation List". ?

I mean these animations have removed from the Patron version and accordingly will be removed here too in the next update. For this reason they are not in the animations list. Well, yes they are still in the file but already gone in my head, lol. 

On 9/10/2023 at 9:40 PM, GreyNaya said:

update.png.3e6b1953e652a7af992fe120681eb91f.png

Hey guys! New animation update which includes: Infatuation sequence for bench (as well as sofa and loveseat), one stand alone blowjob animation on the floor, two animations (handjob & thighjob) for the counter and two animations of female masturbation on the bed. Almost every of them have new custom sounds for sex interactions, but voicing will always be default cuz of immersiveness. I hope you enjoy it!

BENCH OUTDOOR, SOFA, LOVESEAT

TEASING - Infatuation                   M/F F/F M/M
HANDJOB - Infatuation_fingering M/F F/F
VAGINAL - Infatuation_Cowgirl     M/F F/F 
ANAL    - Infatuation_Anal             M/F F/F 
CLIMAX  - Infatuation_Climax        M/F 

FLOOR, DANCE_FLOOR

ORALJOB - Obsessed by Your Dick M/F M/M

COUNTER

HANDJOB - Keep Him Happy_Handjob  M/F M/M 
HANDJOB - Keep Him Happy_Thighjob  M/F

DOUBLE BED

HANDJOB - Solo_Clit Rubbing         F 
HANDJOB - Solo_Pussy Fingering    F 

havefun.png.3d2dcb3f452eb6d2aae219d64092b639.png

Love it! 

Animation quality as always top and sounds are also amazing! Juicy and hot?

Thank you so much for the update!! Your animations are always 100/100. I have two questions:

This animation https://www.redgifs.com/watch/secretjuniorangwantibo "Crave you" is in early access?

Second question is that I'm having an issue with the animations. Usually I pick the first (For example: Teasing - The Obsession) and the rest of the animations play by themselves. 

However when I got to the fourth one, usually the climax is automatically next, but now any other random animation plays. I have to choose the climax animation manually and it is a bit annoying. Maybe I got a WW configuration wrong? Thanks again, you rock!!

EDIT: *sigh* Disregard this post. I reset my WW settings to default as a test and that fixed the issue...Now I just need to figure out what setting caused the issue to begin with. I'm gonna keep the post up just in case someone else has a similar issue and hasn't tried this.

Hi, this is my first time posting on a thread...for like anything, and I've only just started modding in general for about a month and a half now, so I apologize in advance if I seem like a total dunce.

Your animations are some of my favorites and I have at least one in most of my playlists, but I'm having some issues with several climax animations. The issues I'm having right now are for;

Climax_Keep going

[Her first sex] Climax

Let's take a shower together_Climax

OVERSTEP Climax

These are just the ones I know about for sure.

I've seen comments of similar issues from around June and tried to do what they did to fix my issues but nothing has worked.

- I have the updated cum mesh (downloaded again today just to make sure, still didn't help)

- There are no zipped files in the mod folder

- The animation file isn't with the WW files

- And there are no duplicate files

The issue has basically made most of my playlists useless since a lot of them use your climax animations, so any help would be appreciated.

I'd also like to note that when I hover over the greyed out animations they say that the "gender or location" aren't compatible, which confused me because I triple checked and the gender of the sims I was testing on were the proper ones, and the locations was correct, so Idk if that's just a visual bug or maybe something on your end. I've checked my WW settings multiple times and can't see anything that would be causing it to say that.

I wasn't having any of these issues before the last WW and MCCC updates and the animations worked just fine before the animations update.

Edited by Velturk
On 9/20/2023 at 4:50 AM, pre_malone2023 said:

Thank you so much for the update!! Your animations are always 100/100. I have two questions:

This animation https://www.redgifs.com/watch/secretjuniorangwantibo "Crave you" is in early access?

Second question is that I'm having an issue with the animations. Usually I pick the first (For example: Teasing - The Obsession) and the rest of the animations play by themselves. 

However when I got to the fourth one, usually the climax is automatically next, but now any other random animation plays. I have to choose the climax animation manually and it is a bit annoying. Maybe I got a WW configuration wrong? Thanks again, you rock!!

Hey & thanks. Yep, 'Crave you' sequence so far in early access, but I'll upload it here in the next update. About second question, check your WW settings - sex settings, sex interaction settings - sex progression settings - sex animation progression and there switch to sequence only sex progression. TS4_x642023-09-2415-16-48-455.jpg.a5491f19d5184f8d00452ec43d10e33d.jpg

On 9/21/2023 at 1:25 AM, Velturk said:

EDIT: *sigh* Disregard this post. I reset my WW settings to default as a test and that fixed the issue...Now I just need to figure out what setting caused the issue to begin with. I'm gonna keep the post up just in case someone else has a similar issue and hasn't tried this.

Hi, this is my first time posting on a thread...for like anything, and I've only just started modding in general for about a month and a half now, so I apologize in advance if I seem like a total dunce.

Your animations are some of my favorites and I have at least one in most of my playlists, but I'm having some issues with several climax animations. The issues I'm having right now are for;

Climax_Keep going

[Her first sex] Climax

Let's take a shower together_Climax

OVERSTEP Climax

These are just the ones I know about for sure.

I've seen comments of similar issues from around June and tried to do what they did to fix my issues but nothing has worked.

- I have the updated cum mesh (downloaded again today just to make sure, still didn't help)

- There are no zipped files in the mod folder

- The animation file isn't with the WW files

- And there are no duplicate files

The issue has basically made most of my playlists useless since a lot of them use your climax animations, so any help would be appreciated.

I'd also like to note that when I hover over the greyed out animations they say that the "gender or location" aren't compatible, which confused me because I triple checked and the gender of the sims I was testing on were the proper ones, and the locations was correct, so Idk if that's just a visual bug or maybe something on your end. I've checked my WW settings multiple times and can't see anything that would be causing it to say that.

I wasn't having any of these issues before the last WW and MCCC updates and the animations worked just fine before the animations update.

Hey, I guess you have the same issue. Check out my post from above in this reply.

On 9/22/2023 at 9:37 PM, 0PoisonPink0 said:

Hey @GreyNaya! Did you see this? Someone has figured out how to make animations that adapt to sims with different body types! I don't know if it could be used to create WW animations or if it's incompatible with the current rig or some other thing, but maybe is worth taking a look? Only if you're interested of course!

Hey, yep I used this tool when I was working on animations for WW Passionate Romance https://www.redgifs.com/watch/cornyremarkablecardinal

This is really an awesome stuff and Thepancake1, mod creator, did a great job on this. But for my usual animations it doesn't quite fit. I mean, it can be used, but then it will take me twice as much time for one animation. It's great for something simple, short, or looped, but my stuff are the opposite of each of these points so it's not for me.

New animations are available for early access on Patreon                                                                                       

DOUBLE BED  
VAGINAL - OUT OF PLANS_COWGIRL 4        preview

PICNIC TABLE

CLIMAX  - The One I Want_Climax                preview   preview

HOTTUB  

TEASING - Burning Desire                              preview
HANDJOB - Burning Desire_fingering            preview

New Party lover animations are available for early access on Patreon

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR

CLIMAX  - Down With Morals_Climax            preview           

On 9/27/2023 at 7:50 AM, GreyNaya said:

DOUBLE BED  
VAGINAL - OUT OF PLANS_COWGIRL 4        preview

PICNIC TABLE

CLIMAX  - The One I Want_Climax                preview   preview

HOTTUB  

TEASING - Burning Desire                              preview
HANDJOB - Burning Desire_fingering            preview

FLOOR, DANCE FLOOR

CLIMAX  - Down With Morals_Climax            preview           

Grey the highest level as always ?

Hi Grey!

I have an unusual huge request. In recent months I totally stuck in Baldur's Gate 3. One of the reasons I cannot stop playing this game is because of an amazing character Astarion. He has an amazing personality and dramatic story line and it's all simple WOW! I could go on like this for a long long time but stop here for the sake of saving your time haha. Astarion is a vampire and here comes my huge request to you.

04-05-20-785.jpg.0bc18070e47ea033554d4c47987add93.jpg

Could you do some teasing and sex animations with a male vampire and a girl preferably shy? I would so much like to see a charismatic dominant vampire playing with girl like a toy and passion sex after that.

I am asking you to do this not just because you are my favorite animator. You are the only one who can give real personalities to sims in animations and create unique story with this. Oh and this is not a request to make a copy of Astation. Most important thing is charisma and you are a master at doing this.?

If you agree I can give you links to great youtube videos with him to make it clear what Im talking about.

?

I have something odd going on with the animation called "Crave You" (if I remember correctly), basically the sound effects always seem to play on the opposite side of where the sims are standing. Staring off the animation is fine, but later into the series of animations the sound starts playing on the opposite side of the window, where you can't hear it at all. Also, I noticed that once the animation concludes, the two sims always end up on the opposite side of the glass from where they started.

Other than that, keep up the good work. Your animations are probably some of the best, if not the best, in my opinion.

On 10/6/2023 at 12:35 AM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I have something odd going on with the animation called "Crave You" (if I remember correctly), basically the sound effects always seem to play on the opposite side of where the sims are standing. Staring off the animation is fine, but later into the series of animations the sound starts playing on the opposite side of the window, where you can't hear it at all. Also, I noticed that once the animation concludes, the two sims always end up on the opposite side of the glass from where they started.

Other than that, keep up the good work. Your animations are probably some of the best, if not the best, in my opinion.

I haven't encountered this while testing animations in the game, tbh. Sounds are added to the sims in each stage and not to the window, so it should work as usual. I guess this is a glitch feature of the window as an object, like how when you finish the animation they can end up outside the window despite initially correct positioning.

Thanks a lot.

On 10/5/2023 at 4:28 AM, Shellty_ said:

Hi Grey!

I have an unusual huge request. In recent months I totally stuck in Baldur's Gate 3. One of the reasons I cannot stop playing this game is because of an amazing character Astarion. He has an amazing personality and dramatic story line and it's all simple WOW! I could go on like this for a long long time but stop here for the sake of saving your time haha. Astarion is a vampire and here comes my huge request to you.

04-05-20-785.jpg.0bc18070e47ea033554d4c47987add93.jpg

Could you do some teasing and sex animations with a male vampire and a girl preferably shy? I would so much like to see a charismatic dominant vampire playing with girl like a toy and passion sex after that.

I am asking you to do this not just because you are my favorite animator. You are the only one who can give real personalities to sims in animations and create unique story with this. Oh and this is not a request to make a copy of Astation. Most important thing is charisma and you are a master at doing this.?

If you agree I can give you links to great youtube videos with him to make it clear what Im talking about.

?

Hey Shellty. No need for links cuz I play co-op with wife and two friends in BG 3 so I know what you're talking about. I had thoughts about vampires earlier, but a bit different than your request. However, I like the idea of a domineering vampire and shy girl, this can make a really exciting sequence. I like it but need time to think about it. Also, I don't think that going to start working on this quickly cuz at the moment the to-do list is huge (and I still haven't found a way to clone myself, lol) so it have to wait. Unless I have a bright idea and all current plans will go to fuck because of this one - and this happens frighteningly often in my case, lol. 

On 10/9/2023 at 12:59 PM, GreyNaya said:

Hey Shellty. No need for links cuz I play co-op with wife and two friends in BG 3 so I know what you're talking about. I had thoughts about vampires earlier, but a bit different than your request. However, I like the idea of a domineering vampire and shy girl, this can make a really exciting sequence. I like it but need time to think about it. Also, I don't think that going to start working on this quickly cuz at the moment the to-do list is huge (and I still haven't found a way to clone myself, lol) so it have to wait. Unless I have a bright idea and all current plans will go to fuck because of this one - and this happens frighteningly often in my case, lol. 

Gosh how I envy you Grey! I wish my boyfriend would play with me but he is not interested in rpg. Meanwhile I can't stop exploring and finding new ways to complete quests. This game and Astarion make me crazy in a good way haha

Curious about what class and character you play? 

Aw there is no need to hurry at all! Thank you so much for taking my request into account?. I have no doubt these animations will be amazing like anything by you

Say hello to my kind but defiant druid tiefling?

img_765_09_5326.thumb.png.f501ad3162e9ddbab9adf5ea5ed57c1e.png

On 10/11/2023 at 9:33 PM, Shellty_ said:

I wish my boyfriend would play with me but he is not interested in rpg

Astarion make me crazy

I see some kind of correlation between these two facts. Lol, just kidding. 

Gosh how I envy you Grey! I wish my boyfriend would play with me but he is not interested in rpg. Meanwhile I can't stop exploring and finding new ways to complete quests. This game and Astarion make me crazy in a good way haha

Curious about what class and character you play? 

Aw there is no need to hurry at all! Thank you so much for taking my request into account?. I have no doubt these animations will be amazing like anything by you

Say hello to my kind but defiant druid tiefling?

img_765_09_5326.thumb.png.f501ad3162e9ddbab9adf5ea5ed57c1e.png

About envy - this is an unexpected exception, not the rule. My wife rarely play games (except Zelda and a couple of PS franchises) so then she started playing BG3 was like wow. Btw, I've had time to think about your idea and it seems I'm starting to have an exciting story. And the more I think about it, the more options there are for how to make it rough, passionate and bloody. So I'll definitely make this sequence

You have a really awesome tiefling. I playing a drow, storm sorcery and stuck with a party of too kindhearted people who don't let kill NPC's when I really wanna to, lol.

bg32023-10.thumb.jpg.a339f54854f3538e5fba0704b30b1ff3.jpg

On 10/16/2023 at 3:11 AM, GreyNaya said:

I see some kind of correlation between these two facts. Lol, just kidding. 

About envy - this is an unexpected exception, not the rule. My wife rarely play games (except Zelda and a couple of PS franchises) so then she started playing BG3 was like wow. Btw, I've had time to think about your idea and it seems I'm starting to have an exciting story. And the more I think about it, the more options there are for how to make it rough, passionate and bloody. So I'll definitely make this sequence

You have a really awesome tiefling. I playing a drow, storm sorcery and stuck with a party of too kindhearted people who don't let kill NPC's when I really wanna to, lol.

bg32023-10.thumb.jpg.a339f54854f3538e5fba0704b30b1ff3.jpg

Hahaha nooo no correlation assure you.

Your drow is GORGEOUS! If we played together you would hate me too as I strive to save everyone. The more live characters there are the more quests and tasks you have?. I already played 350 hours and still not tired oh my..

Thank you so much Grey for thinking about it?. I want to build a vampire story where are your animations like overstep, obsession, pure hedonism will be perfect to use. It would be fantastic to have special vampire animations together with these. 

Oh I only have one very small request. Is it possible not to use coffin for that? It would be wonderful if these animations are intended for some ordinary object. But if it goes against your plans then its okay. My sims will drag the coffin into the apartment haha.

On 10/19/2023 at 4:36 AM, Shellty_ said:

Hahaha nooo no correlation assure you.

Your drow is GORGEOUS! If we played together you would hate me too as I strive to save everyone. The more live characters there are the more quests and tasks you have?. I already played 350 hours and still not tired oh my..

Thank you so much Grey for thinking about it?. I want to build a vampire story where are your animations like overstep, obsession, pure hedonism will be perfect to use. It would be fantastic to have special vampire animations together with these. 

Oh I only have one very small request. Is it possible not to use coffin for that? It would be wonderful if these animations are intended for some ordinary object. But if it goes against your plans then its okay. My sims will drag the coffin into the apartment haha.

350hr? Damn, I wish I had that much free time. On the other hand, such games come out once in 10 years, so it's not surprising. 

I don't have an exact location yet, but it definitely won't be a coffin. So don't worry about your sims torn backs, lol.

DOUBLE BED  

CLIMAX  - OUT OF PLANS_CLIMAX        preview    preview

CHAIR LIVING 

VAGINAL - Just Physical_st1                   preview     preview

SOFA

TEASING -    A Little Bit More                    preview
HANDJOB -  A Little Bit More_Handjob    preview

SOFA

TEASING - First Time FMF                          preview
ORALJOB - First Time FMF_Oral                preview