[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 16.04.24]

1 hour ago, brobrobro111 said:

Hi there

I have downloaded all the requirements and the file for the animations, but the animations will not populate into the game. What am I doing wrong?

Did you unzip the file? Did you put it no more than one folder deep? Did you delete the localthumbcache.package file after adding new files to the Mods folder?

?

On 12/23/2021 at 6:20 PM, GreyNaya said:

New animations are available for early access on Patreon

DOUBLE BED

CLIMAX  - Climax_Keep going                             preview

SOFA

TEASING - Just Us_1                                            preview
TEASING - Just Us_2                                            preview

LOVESEAT/SOFA

ORALJOB - Hot Pussy Licking                             preview

SHOWER

HANDJOB - Clean Bodies but Dirty Thoughts    preview

New Party lover animations are available for early access on Patreon

SOFA

TEASING - Fun Friendly Party

DOUBLE BED

CLIMAX  - Two cocks are better than one_CLIMAX  preview

New GreyNaya's animations as christmas gift ?

Thanks u so much and happy holidays! ❤️

20 hours ago, 701l said:

it doesnt show up to the mod overview thing when you start up the game. what am i doing wrong?

Did you unzip it before putting it in the Mods folder? Did you delete the localthumbcache.package after adding it? Did you bury it in a folder to deep?

?

13 minutes ago, hereforthelomls said:

Hi! I've downloaded your animations pack and i put it inside my WW folder, but they don't work

Hey! Make sure you have removed the old version of the animation file if there was one. Also, make sure you unzipped it before putting in the mods folder. And one more thing - make sure the animations are not in the same folder with the WW files, they should be separate in your mods folder.

On 12/27/2021 at 4:27 PM, Rokit6 said:

New GreyNaya's animations as christmas gift ?

Thanks u so much and happy holidays! ❤️

Huge thanks for nice words, Rokit! I hope that the new year will be great for you?

On 12/29/2021 at 9:56 PM, 4love10 said:

GreyNaya-s animations are the best of best i also love the fact he add sound to penetration hat pretty neat,well done sir

Thanks so much! Really glad to know you're enjoying my animations.

3 hours ago, GreyNaya said:

Hey! Make sure you have removed the old version of the animation file if there was one. Also, make sure you unzipped it before putting in the mods folder. And one more thing - make sure the animations are not in the same folder with the WW files, they should be separate in your mods folder.

Did everything you told me, but the file wasn't zipped when I downloaded it from the site! 

1 hour ago, hereforthelomls said:

Did everything you told me, but the file wasn't zipped when I downloaded it from the site! 

Nope, the file is compressed using an 7z archiver. You know, there are few of them - zip, rar or 7z and I often use the last one cuz of the better compression quality. But yeah, I noticed that this is becoming a prob for some users lately, so in the next updates the file will be packed into more common archiver. I attached a zip file to this post so you can download it right here.

WW_GreyNaya_Animations.zip

11 minutes ago, GreyNaya said:

Nope, the file is compressed using an 7z archiver. You know, there are few of them - zip, rar or 7z and I often use the last one cuz of the better compression quality. But yeah, I noticed that this is becoming a prob for some users lately, so in the next updates the file will be packed into more common archiver. I attached a zip file to this post so you can download it right here.

WW_GreyNaya_Animations.zip 93.31 MB · 0 downloads

OH, that's why! Thank you so much, im not very good when it comes to informatics and such! 

6 minutes ago, hereforthelomls said:

OH, that's why! Thank you so much, im not very good when it comes to informatics and such! 

Nah, don't worry about it really. It's I who should think about you don't have such issues so thanks for your comments. Have fun!

On 10/2/2019 at 1:16 PM, GreyNaya said:

Thank you for your feedback and yeah I have something to work on. About climax on lounge chair - I plan to add there a couple of stages including climax, so that there all will:)

You're welcome!

Hi greynaya I tried messaging you through your patreon but for some reason the chat list is broken. I was just wondering if I could posssibly use a gift card I got for christmas as payment cause unfortunately, I'm in the negatives in my actual debit card, and I really would like to become a patreon.

20 hours ago, BOOGATROUSSE said:

Hi greynaya I tried messaging you through your patreon but for some reason the chat list is broken. I was just wondering if I could posssibly use a gift card I got for christmas as payment cause unfortunately, I'm in the negatives in my actual debit card, and I really would like to become a patreon.

Hey! Unfortunately only Patreon.

21 minutes ago, BOOGATROUSSE said:

hi again. I said the wrong thing. My issue is one the messages section in patreon is broken. two I was wondering if you could possibly give me a chance to become a patreon by using a visa gift card, cause unfortunately I am unemployed and would really like to become a patreon.

Really sorry to hear that, but unfortunately such issues are beyond my competence since I don't state any particular type of subscription or limit this feature in any way. Try to contact with Patreon support service about that. 

4 hours ago, BOOGATROUSSE said:

hi again. I said the wrong thing. My issue is one the messages section in patreon is broken. two I was wondering if you could possibly give me a chance to become a patreon by using a visa gift card, cause unfortunately I am unemployed and would really like to become a patreon.

Hey-Patreon sets the payment types accepted, the creators have no say in it. 

Hello GreyNaya,

First and foremost - love your work! The way you make long animations with multiple phases in them is the best in the business :)

I'm curious, can you tell me what are the names of the following CAS items? The Hilfiger shorts and the tops on both ladies in the second image.

Thank you!

1.jpg.28b25082654062edbe92379bebcd2738.jpg

7.jpg.6435d90370671c74b6db262b3a12a1af.jpg

1 hour ago, dd_sims said:

Hello GreyNaya,

First and foremost - love your work! The way you make long animations with multiple phases in them is the best in the business :)

I'm curious, can you tell me what are the names of the following CAS items? The Hilfiger shorts and the tops on both ladies in the second image.

Thank you!

Thanks so much for your nice words, I appreciate it!

All these stuff are by one of my favorite creators - NitroPanic. I'd recommend literally everything that they make lol

https://simsdom.net/downloads/174803/zaddy-girl-top-sims4

https://simsdom.net/downloads/169543/lazy-tank-tops-sims4

https://simsdom.net/downloads/144862/tommy-h-sport-set-bottom-sims4

Hello GreyNaya!

I love your work so much! I have a problem, hopefully it's a quick fix on my part. I have the Nintendo Switch CC prop for "The Games People Play" but it's not showing up when I play the animation(s). Is it supposed to be in the Sim's inventory or somewhere near the bed? I have the prop in both of their inventories but it's not showing up. Thank you in advance!

01-07-22_8-24-09 PM.png

On 1/8/2022 at 5:51 AM, SheCat_ said:

Hello GreyNaya!

I love your work so much! I have a problem, hopefully it's a quick fix on my part. I have the Nintendo Switch CC prop for "The Games People Play" but it's not showing up when I play the animation(s). Is it supposed to be in the Sim's inventory or somewhere near the bed? I have the prop in both of their inventories but it's not showing up. Thank you in advance!

Hey SheCat! I see that you added to my Discord yesterday, I'll answer you there. 

13 hours ago, kyliemarie93 said:

When i click download it doesn't dowload as a zipped folder, just a white sheet of paper icon. Am i doing something wrong?

You can download and install the 7z archiver as you have already been advised by PoisonPink or download the zip file from here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130774-sims-4-greynaya-animations-for-wickedwhims-update-081221-11-new-animations/?do=findComment&comment=3628053

New animations are available for early access on Patreon

DOUBLE BED

CLIMAX  - The Obsession_Climax                       preview

SOFA

HANDJOB - Just Us_Wet Pussy Rubbing Cock   preview

New Party lover animations are available for early access on Patreon

HOTTUB

VAGINAL - Foursome_MMMF_Vag 1                  preview

On 1/9/2022 at 12:22 PM, GreyNaya said:

CLIMAX  - The Obsession_Climax                       preview

Dude this is awesome !!! What is the chance these animations will post here ? 

Do you accept requests ? I love animations in handcuffs you made nd im excited to see more of that ?