Request for Dirt Overlay mod for looks menu

I recently downloaded a tattoo overlay mod and I love it . I can pick and choose the tattoos I want on my body . It is very customizable 

I was wondering if someone could make a dirt overlay pack ? I started playing Raiders Pet and its super awesome , but I am super clean . I realized that I have a bunch of dirty hands all over my body and I am having sex in strange dirty places . Maybe some dirty hand prints and smears and some dirt you can add . 

Here is the Raider Pet Mod if you are interested in playing it - 

Here is the Tattoo overlay pack I use , if you are looking for slave tattoo's for raider pets - 

I might have something, but it won't be soon. I am interested in creating textures to give effect like iron burns as skin overlays. And it will definitely have dirty skin, because I also want to use it in those scenarios.

But I'm still learning, that's why I don't think I'll have it soon.

Spoiler

I'm testing with clean skin, just to look better at the details.

Test.png

Test2.png

On 9/28/2019 at 9:49 AM, Rokushi said:

I love your tattoo pack JBpy . You did a great job on it ❤️

I finished it ahead of schedule hehe. I still have to solve the problem of neck textures (they don't match), but otherwise you can try it if it works for you. There are 7 overrides. The first two are dirty skin, but the following already have whip or hot iron marks.

Archived