Blender and Skyrim?

Demonwise

Ok so I know that there is a way to edit the models in skyrim. There are already several nude mods out there so people have already figured out how to do it. Can I still use blender to edit the nif model files for Skyrim? I have tried to import some models but I get an error that says that such and such value is too long. Help!

Wow thanks for the quick reply. Now on to the content of the message.... holy crap! That is a lot of effort just to get a mesh to work in Skyrim. I think I may be opening Pandora's box here. All I wanted to do was to see if someone could take the CBBE female body mod and weight the breasts similar to the way they are in the CHSBHC-Body Physics-Mod. Thought all I would have to do is go into blender and do a little weight painting. Guess not. Well if anyone else feels like tackling the project I am sure that there are many others besides myself that would be grateful.

Archived