Hardcore Skyrim

Dragonzstrike

Is there a way to hide the compass on top of the screen? Or is there a map mod you can download where you can see the map of Skyrim yet you can't see where you are. You have to guess?

Hey, if I want an adventure, there might as well be a risk to get lost! That might be an adventure on its own! :3

Is there a way to hide the compass on top of the screen? Or is there a map mod you can download where you can see the map of Skyrim yet you can't see where you are. You have to guess?

Hey' date=' if I want an adventure, there might as well be a risk to get lost! That might be an adventure on its own! :3

[/quote']

For the map, you could use http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4424 - gives you a more lore-like map (without any of the markers) that you equip and view. I have not used it so I can't comment on the quality.

Archived