GOTY/Ultimate FO3/NV or vanilla?

Are any/all of the DLC needed for running ToTW or Sexout Mods? How much would I be missing out on without any of the DLC? I am asking because the standard versions of both without DLC go for 10 bucks each on Steam. But its 20 for the ultimate and GOTY editions. I am only considering gling cheap because I am on limited funds from Financial Aid.

14 hours ago, CouriertoSlave69 said:

Are any/all of the DLC needed for running ToTW or Sexout Mods? How much would I be missing out on without any of the DLC? I am asking because the standard versions of both without DLC go for 10 bucks each on Steam. But its 20 for the ultimate and GOTY editions. I am only considering gling cheap because I am on limited funds from Financial Aid.

Tale Of Two Wastelands requires all DLC from Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 (except the preorder packs)

Sexout can work with the basegame of Fallout New Vegas, but a few mods do require TTW or Old World Blues.

My advise is to wait for steam sales, as these games usually go in those sales incredibly cheap.

Archived