I need help finding skyrimSE mods

The main mods i would like to have are 

-A mod to change the size of breasts and schlongs that's not LazyBodyEdit/LazyInflation

-Schlongs for male/female (any and all)

-skimpy armor mod

-body type compatible for breast/schlong size mod

-sex animation mod for animals and humanoid 

-all relevant mods needed to use the mods

If i could get them all a .zip file for quick download that would be really helpful

2 hours ago, crimsonblade13 said:

Well.... I should have seen that coming.

the only reason i'm asking is because i'm not good at using this site to look for only mods and i need some were to start my search

sorry

You are going to have to install each mod separately, you should anyway to make sure you get all of the pre-reqs.  Anyway, what I would suggest is you start on the forum under SSE and find the SSE Conversion tracking thread.....up near the top I think.  Start at the beginning and it is very well laid out and if you take your time and read as you are installing (I know, you just want to start downloading), you will find everything you are looking for and then some.  I can't stress enough to read each of the mod authors install instructions and make sure you have all of the prerequisites.  If you are starting from scratch you should probable count on spending several hours just setting up your game to have the mods you want and working properly. 

7 hours ago, nufndash said:

If you are starting from scratch you should probable count on spending several hours just setting up your game to have the mods you want and working properly. 

hours, cough, I needed a year around 253 mods to install, and it was a cramp until Skyrim worked flawlessly!
when everything was perfect, I uninstalled Skyrim, I had the muzzle full. :classic_wink:

6 hours ago, winny257 said:

hours, cough, I needed a year around 253 mods to install, and it was a cramp until Skyrim worked flawlessly!
when everything was perfect, I uninstalled Skyrim, I had the muzzle full. :classic_wink:

I know, lol,  I just didn't want to scare the guy off right off the bat, plus it is hard to gauge because my level of knowledge about modding was minimal at best when I started. Plus the process is part of the fun right?? Perfect?  No, it can never be perfect, there is always that one armor that just doesn't look right,  or that one boob that doesn't bounce just right. ?

1 hour ago, nufndash said:

I know, lol,  I just didn't want to scare the guy off right off the bat, plus it is hard to gauge because my level of knowledge about modding was minimal at best when I started. Plus the process is part of the fun right?? Perfect?  No, it can never be perfect, there is always that one armor that just doesn't look right,  or that one boob that doesn't bounce just right. ?

if one so is like me *self is the man* and no mod manager used, and many of the mods are not compatible with each other.
or some mods have certain requirements that one do not want, then one is close to despair!
also as you say, Body, outfits, physics, etc, one have to decide.
I had me for CHSBHC decided, because this body was easiest for me, I hate sliders!
only unfortunately have the modders stopped modding for this body.
that was the reason, why I Skyrim no further attention to give.

41 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Well if it is on the Internet it must be true.

I did not say that. :classic_wink:

you wrote Photoshop, but a video is hard to edit with Photoshop, it is possible but not worth the effort.
second link is from Uproxx, actually reputable, and the video on this side is on YouTube, Millions can see this girl,  would she lying, sooner or later the truth would come out.

4 hours ago, nufndash said:

No way are you going to scare me off that easily! it has been a dream to do this for a long time and the only thing in the way was the computer not being strong enough.. but now that it is there is no way i'm getting chased off.

also which mods should i keep from my list

Capturepart1.PNG.05df734d97bd8bdae717efebcd9ceaea.PNGCapturepart2.PNG.96e68b075f6dab30670087c195f25973.PNGCapturepart3.PNG.f24e260d948a15bd9b7db32417de6ea7.PNG

On 9/27/2019 at 10:43 PM, crimsonblade13 said:

also which mods should i keep from my list

The clusterfuck of pictures is hard to analyze.

You can export the LO via NMM!

Check the plugin tab, on the left you find an icon to "export load order".

The export will be a txt file, from there you can just copy paste the whole LO into a LL comment.

Because it might be a long list it's best to post the LO in a spoiler.

More to read here:

Archived