RE2R : mod searching

8 hours ago, JumaJuice said:

Just because i've found this for Leon.

https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/95

And there is more for Ada. I don't think you can find any particular for Annette. For me she uses Claire's modded body, which is not bad but since her head is still the original, is also not perfect. (I kept it to avoid any issue with her eyes in cutscenes). Claire's body and head also work good on female zombies too, but i can't say it about the other zombies...

it's only a cut version of leon.

Ada's version there does not include wounded.... or it has stockings (so not completely nude)

8 hours ago, CPU said:

Yes.

People did not stop the drama.

You say "people" as though we all act as one. Why are you punishing the rest of us for a vocal handful of posters who were starting drama? I never said a word and now I can't post new mods or edit / update any of the mods, posts or tutorials that I spent countless hours on making for that thread. And nobody is going to read a dead thread, so no one's going to see them anymore either. I was gone for one week and came back to find everything ruined over some stupid flame war drama that I had no involvement in and I just find that incredibly frustrating.

Can't you just delete the offending posts and ban the offending posters (if necessary), like the mods do in every other forum? There is absolutely no reason to basically wipe active RE2 modding from loverslab, which is what you have done for the second time now (and I ignored the Sherry posters who got that first thread locked too, which I also uploaded a lot of mods and content to). Warning everyone that you will lock the thread if the drama continues is meaningless when those who actually heed your warning cannot control the behavior of those who do not. I even saw some posters telling the others to settle down before you locked it because they were afraid you would do this, but of course the drama posters didn't listen and you did lock it.

At this point, it seems like any new user could come in and deliberately sabotage any RE2R thread on this site simply by starting some drama (or posting Sherry pics, or whatever else), because they know you will always punish the whole community of the thread for what only one person / a handful of people are doing.

What actually matters is the content: the mods, the screenshots, the helpful posts and discussions on modding. The text arguments between random users are irrelevant in the scheme of things and could just be deleted en-masse, and nothing of value would be lost. But by locking the thread over their behavior, you are literally killing the thread and losing all its value except as a reference for occasional lurkers.

/rant

17 hours ago, konsuper said:

I  looking for leon  nude mod erect version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgMQ1rQ7tUk

Nude annette NPC included  all nude zombie mod

screenshot.thumb.jpg.4e508f9318fb1150c3a673200755f288.jpg

Nude ada I have ada nude v3 @aerosmith but that's paid mod 

422793389_QQ20190926173657.png.0d5959d7512fe10abf3978d76008680a.png

that nude Annette in all nude zombie mod is just nude Claire body from maliwei777 + original Annette head, thus not really reflecting on her MILF part.

I made all nude zombie mod, so I know.

5 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

You say "people" as though we all act as one. Why are you punishing the rest of us for a vocal handful of posters who were starting drama? I never said a word and now I can't post new mods or edit / update any of the mods, posts or tutorials that I spent countless hours on making for that thread. And nobody is going to read a dead thread, so no one's going to see them anymore either. I was gone for one week and came back to find everything ruined over some stupid flame war drama that I had no involvement in and I just find that incredibly frustrating.

Can't you just delete the offending posts and ban the offending posters (if necessary), like the mods do in every other forum? There is absolutely no reason to basically wipe active RE2 modding from loverslab, which is what you have done for the second time now (and I ignored the Sherry posters who got that first thread locked too, which I also uploaded a lot of mods and content to). Warning everyone that you will lock the thread if the drama continues is meaningless when those who actually heed your warning cannot control the behavior of those who do not. I even saw some posters telling the others to settle down before you locked it because they were afraid you would do this, but of course the drama posters didn't listen and you did lock it.

At this point, it seems like any new user could come in and deliberately sabotage any RE2R thread on this site simply by starting some drama (or posting Sherry pics, or whatever else), because they know you will always punish the whole community of the thread for what only one person / a handful of people are doing.

What actually matters is the content: the mods, the screenshots, the helpful posts and discussions on modding. The text arguments between random users are irrelevant in the scheme of things and could just be deleted en-masse, and nothing of value would be lost. But by locking the thread over their behavior, you are literally killing the thread and losing all its value except as a reference for occasional lurkers.

/rant

People are already banned (actually temporary ban.)

I recommend to open a new thread to post the mods for such game.

5 minutes ago, CPU said:

People are already banned (actually temporary ban.)

I recommend to open a new thread to post the mods for such game.

Why can't you just unlock the old thread that myself and others already poured so much effort into? I don't want it to be yet another new thread, and chances are you will just lock it a few months into the future as well, for some other reason I similarly cannot control.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...