AAF - no results, no logs, no error message, but is installed?

Installed a new game recently.  AAF 97b, Kinky Themes, all of the animation packs supported by the One Patch, and of course the One Patch, all installed through MO2.

AAF starts up seemingly fine.  If I press home I get the AAF wizards, but attempting to start a scene just makes the little dots spin around, and then nothing.  Tried going into Admin mods... it says there are 300+ error, view the papyrus log.   I cannot scroll through the list in-game, nor can I navigate the menus - left/right/up/down do nothing at all. 

But as near as I can tell, there are ZERO error entries for AAF in my log.  Some minor errors related to RSEII:CSA, and Boston Breeder, but that's as close as I have. 

I don't get it.

The attached log is for a brand new game start.  Looks like a lot of hard-coded SimSettlement path errors, but...

Papyrus.0.log.7z

2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

It's not AAF thats your problem, the script log state's that your missing files and scripts, check FSE is installed and matching your game version.  Is this a saved game that your loading into?  and did you have much luck with the link I posted on the AAF trouble shooting thread.

I found my problem: Its that damn AAF "One Patch."  I don't even know what its for or why I need it, everything seems to work just grand the instant its removed.

I am running F4SE, most of the script errors seem to be due to certain mods attempting to reference hard-coded paths that simply do not exist on my system:  QuickTrade Redux for example. 

I also learned I needed to turn on debugging options in the AAF ini to make them appear in logs and/or on-screen.

So, problem solved, overall.  Thank you.

Archived