Stretching penis and breasts and the solutions don't work

I've followed the instructions accordingly with the BSA redirection from Archive invalidation. I installed the mods in order  HGEC, Roberts male body, universal skeleton, and no MaaM BBB animations and then finally LAPF. But whenever I do this, I still get the stretching breasts issue. When I try to fix it by rewriting female body replacer, I get stretching penis instead. It's been an issue for a long while now from the threads I read but I still can't find a proper solution. 

Read my yellow Link below

scroll down to 2.  Problems during gameplay.

read 

Penis/Breast stretching  ( BBB Mods and/or LAPF)

and remember: !  If your game is installed in C : / proram files (x86) ....   archive invalidate will not work right !!!!

And you can try  SkyBSA  ( a OBSE plugin . It does the same as archive invalidate  )

All in ym yellow Link: scroll up to

archive invalidate: or SkyBSA

5 hours ago, Imperialarg said:

I've followed the instructions accordingly with the BSA redirection from Archive invalidation. I installed the mods in order  HGEC, Roberts male body, universal skeleton, and no MaaM BBB animations and then finally LAPF. But whenever I do this, I still get the stretching breasts issue. When I try to fix it by rewriting female body replacer, I get stretching penis instead. It's been an issue for a long while now from the threads I read but I still can't find a proper solution. 

Make sure you installed an HGEC mod that doesn't have a skeleton built into a bsa file.  You also need to check if there is any other mod that comes with a skeleton.  Also read Fejeena's comments above.

7 hours ago, fejeena said:

Read my yellow Link below

scroll down to 2.  Problems during gameplay.

read 

Penis/Breast stretching  ( BBB Mods and/or LAPF)

and remember: !  If your game is installed in C : / proram files (x86) ....   archive invalidate will not work right !!!!

And you can try  SkyBSA  ( a OBSE plugin . It does the same as archive invalidate  )

All in ym yellow Link: scroll up to

archive invalidate: or SkyBSA

The SkyBSA worked! Thank you!

Archived