GraphicalXTC-SexualDaydreams.rar

GraphicalXTC-SexualDaydreams.rar

This mod ADDs Sexual interactions to the game.

The GraphicalXTC-SexualDaydreams.package is a stand alone Mod

You can use by itself

For a much better experience you can add The Cmar folder (optional) which adds Real detailed body parts..Viginas,Penis,penis controls such as Hard on's ect ect

To use the Cmar Folder your game must be patched to Patch 1.62 or above

The velocitygrass_nomosaic_1_63.package file REMOVES THE BLUR Censorchip...

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/21/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Recomended Game Patch 1.42 for Mod and 1.63 for optional folder

I've been using GraphicalXTC by itself for many years, but am not familiar with the 'sexual daydreams' part of the name. So I was curious this was a mash-up of 2 program/mods, or a rename/original name of the same one I've been using.

Given my utilization of Kinky World, I find use in this still, as a way to quickly change any character's outfits since people usually don't go 'clubbing' in their work clothes.

The 3 options everyday, sleepwear, and nude are fine for a fast clothes changing option.

...Yes I have the mod Item that allows you to set the clothing choice of any Sim entering the room with that item present, but it affects NPC's as well, forcing one to adapt their clothes in CAS to remain 'proper' for the task they are assigned.

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, chrissieb said:

I am a beginner. Once downloaded, which folder do I put this file in? Thank you

As usual unpack the archive GraphicalXTC-SexualDaydreams.rar. What was unpacked into a folder ....Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages.

but this is a very old mod, very few animations and will never be updated.  But I too will also install it up to laugh, I threw it away a long time ago, and now nostalgia has appeared.))

• 1 year later...

As far as I recall, GraphicalXTC just plays animations, and I think that the animations that are available are just a couple built into the mod. The sims don't have any relationship change, they have no sense of "woo! I just woohooed with another sim!"

I think that the "daydream" part of this mod is that after the interaction ends, the sim that initiated it gets a notification along the lines of "it was all just a daydream", meaning that they fantasized about woohooing, but nothing really happened.

TwilightStorm posted a standalone version of an outfit changer mod that will instantly change the outfit a sim is wearing to the current outfit of another category, even while a sim is doing some action: https://modthesims.info/d/588632/outfit-changer.html

That said, they do not technically conflict.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2022 at 2:56 PM, FreakyRufus said:

The sims don't have any relationship change

I'm thinking with KW installed it does (for me anyways) as It maxes the relationship bar. But with so many 'ways to cheat' I don't worry about it - with NRaas I can just slide any bar in the needs tab where I want.

On 3/22/2022 at 6:06 PM, Alba Groon said:

And what file is responsible for the special debugging "NUDE" in CAS?

I'd try to help but don't understand what 'special debugging NUDE in CAS' is. Being this is a post about GraphicalXTC I'd need more to go on.

On 3/29/2022 at 3:16 AM, landess said:

I'd try to help but don't understand what 'special debugging NUDE in CAS' is. Being this is a post about GraphicalXTC I'd need more to go on.

Безымянный.png   

This is the debugging in character creation , I want to find out from which mod it belongs , and where I can download it .

3 hours ago, Alba Groon said:

Безымянный.png   

This is the debugging in character creation , I want to find out from which mod it belongs , and where I can download it .

'If' it's what I think, it's XCAS. You can search that easy enough. I don't use it myself, instead I switch to the nude outfit before entering CAS and it 'takes the place' of the everyday outfit TAB until you leave. The word debugging still doesn't make sense to me given it's meaning.