Type 6 armor and clothing help

So I'm getting back into Fallout New Vegas after a long time and I'm just having trouble finding everything again. After getting the mods from Izumiko and "T6M Various Conversions" by Madcat221 that not all the armors are converted to T6M, for example the Powder ganger stuff, the Merc Grunt, Wasteland Doctor Fatigues, and the Merc Charge just to name some examples that have untouched. I even fished out that full package of the original T6 but still left out. So I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a download that has all the New Vegas clothing and armors converted and what not.

• 2 weeks later...

Not all armors/clothing were converted. I think the NCR armors, various prewar clothing, & some Legion armors, & the sheriff duster aren't quite T6M either. Not sure what all the original Type 6 covered don't have that file. I took some type 3M meshes and used them as substitutes since I wanted BNB. You could also use a program clothing mesh rigger Tool RC_85a or or Tools RC_89_e to batch convert some type 3 armors to Type 6M. Successful results vary but I have had success with but haven't used in a quite a bit. 

Only type 4 probably has everything converted already or will eventually since it's still being worked on and has neck seam fixes. And I think the Mod Author said they had plans to fix Type 6M or at least the nude mesh can't recall. Or maybe it was ZZJay.

Archived