Fem Boy Race

View File

Fem Boy Race

By GIGABITE

inclusive

FemBoy Body 3.3   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/43748-gigabite-femboy-body/
GB-FemBoy-Armor1.0
FluffSkelly's Femboy Body Clothing Vol.1 https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7730-fluffskellys-gigabite-femboy-body-armor-and-clothing-vol1/

You need for the custom body

-the ability to read.

-SetBody
or
-Blockhead(OBSE Plugin) https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/43752

-All other files are in the download file, you do not need any original files.

------------------------------------------------------

Custom Fem Boy race

GIGABITE's FemBoy Body resources with his FemBoy Armor and FluffSkelly's Femboy Clothing , all in one esp. 

With Blockhead BodyAssetOverrides folder and Setbody override folder for the Fem body.

With Lovers lowerbody during sex.

11 custom eye colors

27 custom hairs + the vanilla hairs

39 armor and 31 clothes pieces ( some are only different colors or shoes )

Race pictures see GIGABITE's FemBoy Body.

The race use own eyes meshes and textures , head and ear mesh.

So there should be no conflicts with other Mods.

Only if you use a vanilla hair replacer for a special head the vanilla hair may not match the head I use in the FemBoy Mod, but you have the 27 custom hairs.

Installation :

Unpack the file.

Read the readme. Yes read it, the whole readme.

Then copy what you like in your game or in a folder to create a OMod.

How to install the Blockhead version:

Spoiler

I only explain the Blockhead version, the better one.

You need OBSE

You need OBSE addon Blockhead

You install from my Mod:

Download "FemBoy2019.7z"

Open folder "FemBoy Mod 3.3" and copy esp and folders in your data folder

Open folder "Blockhead meshes" and copy the meshes folder in your data folder

You are done. Only the player will use the new body.

The chest with armor/clothes is at the IC Prison Sewer Exit, on the dock/pier.
And a second chest with same armor/clothes is in the IC lighthouse.

------------------------------

You can install addons:   You MUST install the above "FemBoy2019.7z" first !

-If you want Fem Boy race with Woodelf ears:

Open the "Fem Boy with Woodelf ears"  folder and copy the esp in your data folder

-If you want sound and you have a english or german Oblivion version:

download "Fem Boy voice addon 2020 fixed.7z"  !!! Player only has Hit/injury and Power-Attack voice.  NO Dialogues !

Open the folder "Fem Boy voice addon 2020 fixed" and you see folders for HighElf, Imparial, Nord, Redguard.   Choose what you like

Open the race folder ( e.g. Imperial voice english - player ) and copy the sound folder into your data folder.

-If you want pubic hair:

download "FemBoy2019 pubic hair addon.7z"

Open the folder "FemBoy2019 pubic hair addon"

Copy the meshes and textues folder in your data folder.

You open the "Blockhead meshes"  folder and copy the meshes folder in your data folder.

If you play Lovers/LAPF

In game you use the Lovers Setting spell "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)"

click [Sexual Diary]

click [Set my Body Type]

click "Fem Boy"

done. now you use the right lowerbody during sex ( a lowerbody with erect penis )

Fem Boy voice addon.

Male and female Fem boy will use female voice.  Player only has Hit/injury and Power-Attack voice.

Of course you need the main Mod.

----------------
Like the main Mod you have two esp.
One with human ears and one with Woodelf ears.  Copy one in your data folder.

You have 6 voice file folders with vanilla  voices:

Imperial, Highelf and Redguard voice from the german bsa file. All 3  voices seems to be the same voice actor only with a little bit of variable pitch.

Imperial, Nord and Redguard voice from the english bsa file.
Open the folder you want and copy the  folder "sound" in you game data folder.

FemBoy body meshes replacer with pubic hair    (from GIGABITE FemBoy 3.2 version)

FemBoy2019 pubic hair addon.7z

If you want pubic hair install it after FemBoy2019.7z
!! The lowerbody nif files are big, BIG. 4,5 to 5,5MB !!

Credits:

I only made the esp, all credits to

GIGABITE
FluffSkelly
Ren for Ren_BeautyPack

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/13/2019
  • Category
  • Requires

looks fine.

Any problems with the Mod? Missing textures? Not working armor ? The body works ?

I do not use the Mod. I have my futa player with bit tits.

I once helped someone to made a esp with the Ren_BeautyPack  and the Fem boy body (was 2016) .  The Ren Mystic elf , that's why there is still a esp with the elf ears.

Then other people want the Mod and reworked it 2017.

And june this year I reworked it again and add the FluffSkelly's Femboy Body Clothing  and some other chlothes ( shoes and boots ), cleaned some meshes,...

• 2 months later...

Hello! idk if this mod is still active or not but im having huge trouble with the mod an im trying my best to use the read me but it doesnt seem to be helping me. I've made sure the blockhead and obse are installed. but everytime i try useing the files it says its there but my male character still hasnt changed, if you can help me out it would make my day. ^^ 

Was released 09/13/2019  so it is still active ( and I'm not dead yet )

55 minutes ago, ShyGuyNexus said:

.... but my male character still hasnt changed,  ....

If you have a existing character ( if you use an old save) your character will not change. It is a race mod ! You create a new character and select the "fem boy" race.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You have OBSE and Blockhead. OBSE works?  And the blockhead.dll and Blockhead.ini  are  in data\OBSE\plugins\  ?

!!! Hope you do not have your game in C : / program files (x86) ..... . It can be that OBSE does not work right! Also other program tools can have problems. Best your game is not in C, or at least in another folder. Read my yellow Link below (in my signature) if you want to know more about it )

You unpack my Mod in a empty folder.

You open the folder "FemBoy Mod 3.3"

You copy FemBoyMod.esp,  folders meshes and textures.

You paste it in your game data folder ( ...\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\data\  )

Then you open my folder "Blockhead meshes" and copy the folder "meshes"

You paste it in your game data folder.

Start your Modmanager (Oblivion Modmanager or TESmodmanager.  Not Nexus Modmanager, it does not work well with Oblivion , it's ok with Skyrim )

You activate the  FemBoyMod.esp  and close the Mod manager.

Done.

You start the game and create a new character, select the "Fem boy" race.

Male and female look the same. NPCs will treat you as the gender you use, call you mister or miss. And with Lovers sex your sex positions and if you can get pregnant depnds on your gender.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to use it with an existing character:

You can use the Blockhead body files and add it to your player.

And you must also add the textures to your player ( the Fem boy  body meshes will only work with the Fem boy textures, or you will not have the right penis texture. So you need the Fem boy body texture, and then you must also use the matching head and ear textures to have the same color as the body. )

Meshes and textures must be in other folders and you must rename the nif and textures files.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

A request. Please make the male femboy use default ingame imperial/breton female voice. The default male voice doesn't fit a femboy (imo) and i don't want to play as a female femboy because ingame dialogue for both vanilla and lovers mods regarding my character as female.

Short answer: that is not possible.

-------------------------------------------------

The voice is selected by the gender.

In the voice folders you have a male and a female folders for the vanilla . If I change it all vanilla races will use the wrong sound.  You can only set the race NOT the gender in the esp.

And to change Lovers voices I have to change the Lovers system NOT my Mod esp ( esp and esm ).  Lovers also only checks the gender to decide which sound is used.  There is no "sound-token" that you can add to a race so that a script can check "If male characters has the sound-token use femle sound"

So it is impossible to change Lovers sounds.

The vaninlla sound I can change:  I copy all vanilla sounds files that are used by the player. and put them in a new folder  in DATA\sound\voise\

In the esp  I set he voice to FemBoyRace.

Problem:  I do not know which voice files the player use ( I think only some shouts and moan during fight and injuries ) 

And are the german shouts and moan files the same as the english ? I have a german Oblivion. OK, if the player never says a real word, only Arr, uhh, Hmpf!, ....  the german files will be fine.

EDIT:  I found out which voices the player uses.  Only Hit (all hits during a fight or injuries from falls.)  and power-attacks

Only Arr, uhh, Hmpf . . .

I can change it to female voice if you want.

But Lovers voices I  can not change.

Please help, none of the voices working for me. I tested with both german/english imperial voice, elf ear/normal ear version. Using the new .esp makes the femboy race silent. I loaded the .esp last, archive invalidated and everything.

Sorry, I currently have the mod not installed, so I couldn't test it.

But it is fixed now. I tested it with another custom race.    New files uploaded.

The problem was the Player is always a Oblivion.esm NPC ( yes the player is a NPC )

So the sound file path  is not

data\sound\voice\FemBoyMod.esp\Fem Boy\f\   for female

data\sound\voice\FemBoyMod.esp\Fem Boy\m\     for male

it is

data\sound\voice\Oblivion.esm\Fem Boy\f\   for female

data\sound\voice\Oblivion.esm\Fem Boy\m\     for male

---------------------

If you ever use the  FemBoyMod.esp to create NPCs then the file path with  \FemBoyMod.esp\  is right, because the NPC in part of the esp.

So you can give the companion NPC a different voice.  ( Of course a NPC can use much more voice/dialogues than the player  and you have to copy all sound files you want  in the \FemBoyMod.esp\Fem Boy\  folders. )

But that's only for modders.

With a player the addon should work now ( I hope )

• 2 years later...

What did you install?

Best use Blockhead

-You install OBSE    http://obse.silverlock.org/download/obse_0021.zip    Or  xOBSE.    Read the readme, you have to start the game with OBSE. This works differently depending on whether you have the disc or steam version of Oblivion.  And if you have your game installed in C : / program files it maybe does not work. OBSE, Pluggy, archive invalidate, Blockhead, and other mod tools often do not work then.    NEVER install the game in C : / program files !

-You install the OBSE plugin Blockhead   https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/43752      read the readme!  After you have installed it you must see in the folder data/OBSE/plugins/  the files Blockhead.dll  and Blockhead.ini

-Then you unpack my FemBoy2019.7z

You open the folder "FemBoy2019"  then  "FemBoy Mod 3.3"  and copy the FemBoyMod.esp and meshes, texture folders. Paste it in your game data folder.

Then you open  the folder "FemBoy2019"  then  "Blockhead meshes" and copy the meshes folder. Paste it in your game data folder.

-start you Modmanger and activate the FemBoyMod.esp

- start your game disc version with the obse_loader.exe.     Or start your game Steam version via Steam or by running Oblivion.exe.

You don't have to do anything in the game, you have the FemBoy body.

!! But when you start a new game you get vanilla prison clothes, made for vanilla body or the body replacer you have installed for your NPCs  (Robers male, HGEC female )  And the FemBoy body textures do not match the vanilla body or HGEC.  The textures look messed up. Get nude and you see your body with the right textures. After you get out of prison you have the chest with the FemBoy armors.  Wear only these armors.

-If you use Lovers/LAPF you have to set your player body during sex in game. Use the spell " Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)  "  and set your player body " Fem Boy "

Now you get the FemBoy lower body with erect penis during sex.

-----------------------

If you want to use the SetBody version don't forget that in the game you have to choose your body first.  SetBodySelf spell and select the body that you have replaced with the FemBoy body.

• 10 months later...

FemBoy Player only without Race

You can play male or female

FemBoy Player only without Race.7z

The body and textures are added by Blockhead. The esp only add armor and clothes, NO race. All armor clothes that are in the race Mod and the Lovers lowerbody (male and female. Check if the folders I use are not used in your game )

!!!!!!!!!  The Fem Boy use Roberts female textures !!!!!!!
It is a imperial texture so do not use it with argonians. khajiit, dark elfs, golden saints, ... .  
Vanilla Races that use Imperial texture: Wood elf, High elf, Imperial, Bretone, Redguard, Sheogorath, Vamipre, Nord

Read readme !

Addon:

Darkelf  texture.  A lighter and darker one, test which one matches your head texture better.

FemBoy darkelf textures.7z

Do not use it if you use the FemBoy race ! The FemBoyArmorClothesMod.esp, will conflict with the FemBoyMod.esp ( same IDs and same positions of the chests )

Edited by fejeena
  • 2 months later...