oblivion LL dancer

WeeWilly7

I just completely reinstalled oblivion 4 with LPK , and many of the slave mods and add-ons. 

I ran into a problem installing the sexy dancer mod called stripper , but I messed up on the start and stop dance key inputs. It tried too post the same key for both and glitched.

The dance worked but not stop.  And no people came to watch.  The dance never goes to the next stages  or anything.

I have to restart the game to fix the freezing situation. 

I removed it completely and then installed the dancer/hooker combination with add on patch ,  but something changed and over wrote something in the 1st dancer install.

No matter what I try , the dance is never watched , and never progresses.  But I have the keys working right. 

I do not see anything in any ini file to adjust turning onlookers for the dances on or off, but there are for public sex, and that works.

Ill look back here in the next 1-2-3 days for any advice. 

Reinstalling everything SUCKS.   And everything else is working well including the MBP eyes without making any bash patch.

I am only running around 70 mods , way down yet from my average 150 +.  

Something tells me this affects the SI dancer as a base root source.  

You have delete Lovers strippers?

Then you made a clean save?  Wait in a interior cell 3 days , use the wait function. Then save and quit the game.

Now Lovers stipper is delete in your game folder and in the save file.

Now install the Mod again:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/11525-lovers-stripper/

Install LoversStripper.7z ( in post 157 you have a female player version. In post 164 you have a male player version )

Then you can install one of the BBB files AND let it overwrite the stripper files !!!!

When you start the game you get the key messages. Choose TWO keys , not one for start and stop.

The stripping is automatic, no keys needed.

Stripper Spectators use AI packages from the Stripper esp, so no conflicts with other Mods.

------------------

Right load order ? ( post your load order )

Oblivion not installed in C : program files (x86)   !!!!

Lovers Mods not installed with Nexus modmanager  !!!

Archived