CBBE: Neck-texture-bug

Unlike the male heads, that use their own texture for the back of the head, the vanilla placement of the female neck texture for the female back of the head mesh is usually directed to the back of the right knee on the female body if you look at it through NifSkope.

368374975_NifSkope2019-09-0917-36-10-33.jpg.fc0afb126b5431c834617c27c2a5ef00.jpg

I have found redirecting the texture verts while looking at the mesh through NifSkope you can minimize the issue.

589953162_NifSkope2019-09-0917-44-11-35.jpg.d3de9fee066f538427b912cabdecb554.jpg

With the image I supplied you can see I've placed a new texture, (that I've blended to match both the head and torso,) in an open area on the body map and redirected the verts to that area, you would have to also remake the normal and specular maps, but it does fix the problem. Raider and Ghoul females would have to have the same thing done to them seeing as they use different texures.

NifSkope2019-09-0917-43-36-03.jpg.84c1f177a7c0acf7a172a9c0e94057c3.jpg

You may also have to open Creation Kit and control+F4 the entire female population to have it take effect, this will not make a new .esp only add the new textures to every female in the vanilla game. Added characters from other .esp's would have to be altered with that .esp opened.

13 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Are you applying any other stuff like hair/Face textures that are for EVB as this can cause discoloration with textures.

Yes, there is the Looks-Menu, a texture mod and a hair-mod. As well as a cum-overlay-mod. And a knee-fix.

Edit 1: removed the haird-mod as well as the cum-overlay-mod. They weren't the problem.

1 hour ago, earldick said:

Yes, there is the Looks-Menu, a texture mod and a hair-mod. As well as a cum-overlay-mod. And a knee-fix.

Edit 1: removed the haird-mod as well as the cum-overlay-mod. They weren't the problem.

Nice to know that there is a fix for your problem. I had something like this problem before ( tanned head's, face, neck and hands) and found it to be a bit of a bugger to sort.

• 3 years later...