No Overpenetration

No Overpenetration

View File

NO OVERPENETRATION 1.0 (2019.09.08)

Ever put a giant penis on your character and had your immersion ruined when it pokes out the other side of your lover?  This mod aims to fix that.

Whenever a SexLab scene starts, this mod will shorten the schlongs of the human actors involved to roughly a natural length.  Larger schlongs will be shortened more drastically, but girth won't be changed.  There are some additional criteria that must be met before a schlong is shortened:

• The animation must be be tagged Anal, Vaginal, or BlowJob.
  • Only actors in positions that the animation will use as males will be shortened.
  • The actor in the first (passive) position will not be shortened, unless the animation is also tagged 69.

There is also a Mod Configuration Menu with a few options:

1. Enable/Disable the mod.  It will need to be enabled before it does anything.
  2. Shrink Scale, which can be used to fine tune how aggressively large schlongs are shortened.
  3. Shrink Testicles, an optional setting that can make oversized testicles less intrusive.

Requirements

SexLab

RaceMenu or NetImmerse Override

A SOS-compatible skeleton, like XPMSE

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/08/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, RaceMenu or NiOverride, SOS-compatible skeleton
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

At first I thought it was going to change length and width and it did not seem to work, but when I realized it just shortened the schlong so it wouldn't stick out the back of a girl's head but still stretch her jaws to breaking I realized it was working after all.

44 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

No effect on equipqble schlong

This is manipulating the genital bones, any schlong that you can scale using the SOS RaceMenu plugin will work with this.  The mod only changes length for animations that are tagged Anal, Vaginal, or BlowJob though.

8 hours ago, Holzfrau said:

This is manipulating the genital bones, any schlong that you can scale using the SOS RaceMenu plugin will work with this.  The mod only changes length for animations that are tagged Anal, Vaginal, or BlowJob though.

i done use the racemanu, i  use only the auxbones from basic sos. i can scale the schlong with the skeleton.nif file, in female assets.  so i have sizes from 1.8 to 3.0

8 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i done use the racemanu, i  use only the auxbones from basic sos. i can scale the schlong with the skeleton.nif file, in female assets.  so i have sizes from 1.8 to 3.0

If you don't use RaceMenu, do you at least have some other form of NiOverride?

On 9/8/2019 at 8:04 PM, Holzfrau said:

Requirements

SexLab

RaceMenu or NiOverride

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

Sure and i tried serveral sizes, up to 1.0. really there was absolutely no change, which is a pity, because i always  wanted to have large (2.5 pr even 3.0 ) shemale penis to my pc and lydia, which could never be because of overpenetration.

Not sure what you mean by the sizes you've been giving.  Is that the scaling on the base genitals bone?  How are you getting this scaling?

Might I suggest to update the Mod Descriptions on how exactly the Mod works and for what?

From what I understand it does not work for Creatures that do not use SOS for example. 

Initially I was hoping you found a way to prevent schlongs from clipping through skin. I will continue dreaming, hehe.

For myself I "fixed" this by adjusting a max schlong size around I think 7 for all SOS users. 
Using Sexlab Hotkeys to bend schlongs often also solve the problem.

8 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

nif scales in nifscope, the meshes from skeleton.nif in female character assets. 1.8 is normal, 2.3 the biggest scale that is playable, 2.5 too big to be played and 3.0 a cock you can see in animated videos....

This mod (or any mod, for that matter) can only see scale changes that are made within the game.  There's nothing I can do for a skeleton that's been modified outside the game.

6 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Might I suggest to update the Mod Descriptions on how exactly the Mod works and for what?

From what I understand it does not work for Creatures that do not use SOS for example. 

Initially I was hoping you found a way to prevent schlongs from clipping through skin. I will continue dreaming, hehe.

For myself I "fixed" this by adjusting a max schlong size around I think 7 for all SOS users. 
Using Sexlab Hotkeys to bend schlongs often also solve the problem.

You're right, the description is a bit too bare bones.  This only works for human-type actors.  I'll update it shortly.

24 minutes ago, Holzfrau said:

This mod (or any mod, for that matter) can only see scale changes that are made within the game.  There's nothing I can do for a skeleton that's been modified outside the game.

You're right, the description is a bit too bare bones.  This only works for human-type actors.  I'll update it shortly.

i dont understand. how should a scale change within the game ? if you mean the erection of sos, thats what my sos equipables do too. all sos schlongs are not within skyrim vanilla.  their scale have been made outside the game.

22 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

i dont understand. how should a scale change within the game ? if you mean the erection of sos, thats what my sos equipables do too. all sos schlongs are not within skyrim vanilla.  their scale have been made outside the game.

The scale would most commonly be changed within the game by using the SOS size option, the SOS RaceMenu plugin, or the SOS Grower Extended mod.

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

I think you're missing out a lot not using Racemenu (I don't know if you are using ECE or if it can do this) but in Racemenu you can use sliders to change the size and length of leg and arm bones, fingers, width of shoulders and hips and quite a few other things.

Since you know how to scale things out of game, have you tried clicking an actor with the console open and using the setscale command? You can resize a whole mammoth to dog size or a fox to Whiterun crushing size if you want.  Scripts and MCM options can do the same thing, either with whole actors or just the bones you are changing in Nifscope.

The point, why i asked .....the author of sos, sorry forget his name, was it bellaarius, ...was, that i wanted to have the eqipable dvhlong available as  an item to put on whomever i like. standard my pc and lydia.   racemenu is very oftne the source of game errors, no i dont need it. there are other things i would need but no way to get it,

9 hours ago, Holzfrau said:

The scale would most commonly be changed within the game by using the SOS size option, the SOS RaceMenu plugin, or the SOS Grower Extended mod.

i could use a normal size of the schlong, like 1.8 and then use sos grow extended to enlarge it. so i could use your no oberpenetration. i will give it a test.

4 hours ago, We Share said:

Is this compatible with CoS body? 

You mean for collision?  No Overpenetration uses NiOverride when it shortens schlongs, just like the SOS RaceMenu plugin or my SOS Grower Extended mod.  I don't use CoS myself, but if it works with those mods, it will work with this mod.