The most depressing card game ever made

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

[video=youtube]

just watch how these guys play their card game in outmost depressing way , wow i seriously want to play this game its sounds fun lol.

Guest Lady Luck

lol obviously but think about it , its like the first card game i see this depressing that invovled trolling your friend to win lol XD how original!

Guest Lady Luck

aahhh but you wrong dude its very possible gloom is the first card game on america did that , AMERICA FUCK YEAH ! lol

You can play this card so many ways even make up stories to make your character feel as miserable as you can shit you can even make your character have anal trauma hows that for a game lol. XDD

whill wheaton man Hes awosome! hes best at he does he even make this show with his own budget!.

Guest Lady Luck

Wait' date=' just stopped to look at the picture properly. Is that... is that Will Wheaton?

Wow. Just Wow. Is there nothing that boy won't debase himself for? I mean I could forgive The Big Bang Theory... but this... this is just too much. Now I'm going to *HAVE* to troll him! :P

[/quote']

go for it >:D lol will wheaton loves trolls he said himself on his blog XD

Archived