C5Kev's Horker Hide & Bone Bikini Armor UUNP & CBBE

C5Kev's Horker Hide & Bone Bikini Armor UUNP & CBBE

View File

Hello Folks!    Dragonbone, Schmagonbone!    Everyone is led to believe it's the hardest material for armor and weapons. I say bullshit! Like birds. dragons fly and therefore, require air sacks within their bodies, as well as honeycombed (air-pocketed) bones in order to be light enough to do so.

For Jade, I wanted something much more dense to protect her sweet little ass! And what could be more dense than Horker bone? Well, probably Mammoth, but they're a pain in the ass to bring down. One also has Giants to contend with, so fuck that! Horkers on the other hand are easy-pickin's - slow moving and weigh half as much as a '58 Buick, so their bones need to be dense - very dense - to hold up their fat asses.

This Horker hide and bone bikini armor was, in fact, designed by the Naughty Girl herself and meant to distract opponents as well as provide the ultimate in protection. Made by a Master Craftsman, even the thong bottom is carefully hand-carved and fitted specifically to fit your character. Makes me wish I was a Master Craftsman, talk about a job perk! 

About the cuirass - while it appears only to be nipple piercings, don't let that fool you. No, they're not enchanted or anything, just that those bones are very sharp and if scratched, could cause a very serious infection!  When making up your armor in BodySlide, note that the cuirass has fatter and longer nipples to accommodate the bones. So if your character's preset already has long nipples, you may want to re-size them accordingly. You don't want your character to look like a weird-oh!

The boot height is as shown in the first two images. I "lowered" them after taking most of the screenshots. Stockings are made of, what else, rope-style fishnet!

This heavy armor outfit can be created at a forge using Horker tusks and leather right away. For cheaters such as myself, I just use the  AddItemMenu  mod to get the armor. But because this is special shit and has a "higher-than-dragonbone" rating, you'll need to obtain the "Dragonbone" smithing perk in order to temper the armor. Sorry, but that's life!

So what we have here is re-textured Nise's dragonbone armor parts (horker bone is lighter in color and more yellow) from the iconic TAWOBA, a very modified thong from Xuniana's Red Packet, modified boots by Petrovich and long, sexy red fingernails by Kaw.

A version of this mod (noted HS) requires the  Heels Sound  mod by ApoKrytia for the "clicky" shoes. Be sure to have that already installed. However, if you wish not to use Heels Sound, there is also a "No Heels Sound" file as well - noted as "NoHS".

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE: 
Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Horker Bone Bikini Armor HS (or NoHS) UUNP (or CBBE)"  from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts. That's about it.

Please, DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/30/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, HDT, Heels Sound - or not
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

28 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

That looks different to your usual style? ?

I like it already (while downloading) ?

Mystical treehuggers ftw! ?

It's a boner armor isn't it? ?

Boner armor? That's so 1985 - you can do better than THAT!  ?

HEY!!!!! Don,t scare us like that , wondering if you were still with us.

More armor SWEET !!!

Most call it bikini armor I think it should be considered more like immersive sexy armor giving that it mostly comes in. Individual parts that can be mix and match just like clothes.

CBBE version please....... just a reminder take your time we or patient.

Enjoy your holiday I will be in SKYRIM LOL

PS. You really should upload that body preset I have tried to copy it  but nothing comes close to the original.

23 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

HEY!!!!! Don,t scare us like that , wondering if you were still with us.

More armor SWEET !!!

Most call it bikini armor I think it should be considered more like immersive sexy armor giving that it mostly comes in. Individual parts that can be mix and match just like clothes.

CBBE version please....... just a reminder take your time we or patient.

Enjoy your holiday I will be in SKYRIM LOL

PS. You really should upload that body preset I have tried to copy it  but nothing comes close to the original.

Hello JS. I'm not going anywhere, I'm a "supporter". Not an "athletic supporter" (though many probably think so), but an LL supporter, so...

CBBE coming soon, working on something and with the holiday, kinda distracted.

On 8/31/2019 at 11:42 AM, Aki K said:

Didn't know you had any plans to keep uploading on this site.  Cool!  Def gonna download it asap...when the CBBE version is out of course lol.  Just realized this was UUNP only for now.  I will wait patiently.  ^-^.

Hello Aki K. CBBE soon, see comment above.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...