The most annoying Youtube comment?

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

here's annoying joke that is so outdated its not funny anymore " i use to take an arrow to knee " like seriously not a lol " material REJECTED!" XD

Guest Lady Luck

There's a problem with rainbow farts though' date=' everyone would be confusing rainbow farters with nyan cat XD

[/quote']

omg lawl , that shit just redudant i mean are you serious i have like my friend who incharge on youtube account and seeing his cubical full of nyan poster now that is annoying keep sending me YT comments " alli can you fart rainbows " im like seriously lmaoooo its so annoying it made me laugh XD

There's a problem with rainbow farts though' date=' everyone would be confusing rainbow farters with nyan cat XD

[/quote']

omg lawl , that shit just redudant i mean are you serious i have like my friend who incharge on youtube account and seeing his cubical full of nyan poster now that is annoying keep sending me YT comments " alli can you fart rainbows " im like seriously lmaoooo its so annoying it made me laugh XD

I have a Friend from Melbourne, named Claire, she is in love with nyan cat. She went through the nyan cat phase, playing the game, listening to it on youtube, and not to mention the 10 hour versions, even doing that Nyan stop madness thing were it counts how many hours you have spent listening to it.

I myself have listened to Nyan cat before, i don't hate it or like it, i just don't see the Appeal to it.

Guest Lady Luck

Justin Beiber comments. I hate him too' date=' but when every single video on youtube has someone hating on him, it gets annoying.

[/quote']

lmao quote " dude justin's hair look like hes wearing ass all over " XD

• 4 weeks later...

The comments telling you that if you do certain things in a certain order some random woop di doodeli do thing will happen to you the next day. And the "did he die/death" comments.

Although i liked this counter to my forst comment complaing.

This works!!! seriously!!

1. Post this comment too 3 other videos
2. Wait 2 minutes
3. NOT A FUCKING THING WILL HAPPEN!
4. I'VE TRIED THIS SEVERAL TIMES AND IT WORKS!!

Archived