On 3/16/2021 at 8:41 AM, Black714 said:

No Problem, Just Do it ?

The missing textures make this CTD on new game and load game with SE. So please be aware that the conversion is causing people to get CTD's. I tried converting the mod myself and I get this: 

Cathedral_Assets_Optimizer_2021-04-15_17-02-03.png.1ffd376e0ba8fdf1f1bd883eab84dc44.png

These are textures referenced in the nif's but they do not exist. None of the files in the OP have these two textures. The mod is basically broken without them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 4/16/2021 at 5:02 AM, Beef Cheeks said:

The missing textures make this CTD on new game and load game with SE. So please be aware that the conversion is causing people to get CTD's. I tried converting the mod myself and I get this: 

Cathedral_Assets_Optimizer_2021-04-15_17-02-03.png.1ffd376e0ba8fdf1f1bd883eab84dc44.png

These are textures referenced in the nif's but they do not exist. None of the files in the OP have these two textures. The mod is basically broken without them.

I tested, it is not that the texture files do not exist, but their formats are not supported. There are two solutions (it seems that the author of this mod compressed the original texture, they are actually PNG files, although the file extension is dds, they are not DDS files.), one is to copy the corresponding texture files from the source mod (recommended), and the second is to re-convert them to BC3, DXT5 format

Edited by tznvlw