Imperial Fine Clothes for CBBE conversion

read description, this saves problems!

Spoiler

Credits and Permissions
All assets in this mod were created specifically for Beyond Skyrim: Cyrodiil, and may NOT be used for any other project, modding or not, commercial or not. Don't PM me to ask, because it won't happen. The ONLY exception to this is mods which will rely on Beyond Skyrim: Cyrodiil as a master.

a conversion in a other body type, is not possible in public.

4 minutes ago, winny257 said:

read description, this saves problems!

Reveal hidden contents

Credits and Permissions
All assets in this mod were created specifically for Beyond Skyrim: Cyrodiil, and may NOT be used for any other project, modding or not, commercial or not. Don't PM me to ask, because it won't happen. The ONLY exception to this is mods which will rely on Beyond Skyrim: Cyrodiil as a master.

a conversion in a other body type, is not possible in public.

But it's totally possible in private. So, I'm not really sure why you felt the need to reply at all if I'm being honest.

Hopefully someone can help you OP.

16 minutes ago, bandygirl1 said:

But it's totally possible in private. So, I'm not really sure why you felt the need to reply at all if I'm being honest.

Hopefully someone can help you OP.

I wrote that, because many do not read the Permissions.
and one should respect the wish of the mod author!
Furthermore LoversLab is constantly accused to be a pirate website!
Of course someone can help, but only Via PM. :classic_wink:

Archived