Oblivion Comix and Pix

Hehe, I personally am very satisfied with this turn-out of events.

Whoever was expecting a 'Basic Instinct' massacre might consider suffocating the guy a cheap cop-out, sure. But for Linna's début story I didn't want to 'overdo' it, I want to save some bloody mess for future chapters. Besides, isn't it just deliciously paradox to kill off the guy in such an anticlimactic manner? - While they both are climaxing...

Here is the first batch of new characters I made recently. Trying out new races, finally finding an opportunity to use some outfits and equipment I had lying around for a long time. Thanks to Johneb for recommending the 'Blood Elf' race package! I had no experience with Bella races before besides half-assedly trying out her Succubus mod when it came out. Slight partial nudity below!

20130304136240025187850.jpg

20130304136240077697473.jpg

20130304136240076169658.jpg

20130304136240076602116.jpg

20130304136240076171834.jpg

20130304136240075796962.jpg

20130304136240077976059.jpg

20130304136240075209527.jpg

20130304136240103862988.jpg

20130307136265610971106.jpg

20130304136240103169631.jpg

20130304136240103207853.jpg

20130304136240104133725.jpg

The latter is the first from a bunch of about ten hot Ninja/Kunoichi babes I'll soon present seperately. They might be the characters for yet another later series, a kind of Akaviri version of the 'Tamriel Teen Tales', just knights and assassins replaced with Samurai and Ninja.

And then there's this. Don't open the spoiler if you don't like 'hello.jpg'! Also a great Halloween idea to consider.

20130304136239994149283.jpg

Well, hello! A 'Goatse' mask! Normal map and gloss make it look like melting wax.

Hullohai, Iris!! So happy to see you again in this thread!

'Blood Elves' are nice, all right. The typical look of Bella races in general just isn't my favourite type of woman, that's why I never dabbled much into these races before. Normally I prefer thin eyebrows like the ones found on many XEO vanilla races or 'Naiad', 'XEO Carrier' and 'Elegant Elf' (pictures 2, 4, 6, 7, 8 and 11 from my previous post). It's a preference of the 'fun-loving girl next door' type over that vamp-ish 'diva' look.

This furry barbarian babe outfit I assembled mostly from 'Goddess Store' resources. Technically it's not finished yet, I never really found a matching top to go with it. But since I like the 'freely dangling bewbs' concept very much I didn't continue actively searching for a top.
A cool 'tribal' or 'savage' amulet would be nice to round it off, something with teeth, bones and feathers. Still looking for a suitable piece.

Lining up the skulls of the stupid who dared attacking me when I was preparing this photo session.

20130304136240026808117.jpg

One of the three non-'Goddess Store' elements is the cape. Supposedly made by ANB as part of her 'Draping Top' outfit, this is found in 2pac4eva7's wonderful 'Double Melons Wardrobe' as the 'Lynx Riding Cape' - with the respective add-on installed (still on the Nesux I think).

The fur texture used for all of the outfit's parts is the brown fur found in Apachii's texture folders.

Fur boots and fur gauntlets sold by Goddess Freya. I deleted a strange wire-like decorative wrapping from the right boot and assigned the brown fur and a leather texture to the boots. The leg guards from Yuravica's 'Ogre Armor' got pasted in and manipulated until the clipping was eliminated as much as possible.

As far as I know either NPR or Goma (or both of them together in a joint effort?) made the utility belt with the kewl dagger (?).
I recolored the metal tone of the buckle and the leather texture to match those of the boots and gauntlets.

The skirt is the 'Ladysuit Skirt' with the fur and leather textures assigned to them. It has been changed to the amulet slot (cape is tail slot) and scaled accordingly, that way it fits several body types. Some poses make the buttcheeks clip through, mere running is OK though.

I was too lazy to do it yet, but I'm planning to eventually edit the skirt's and cape's alpha channels to smoothen the edges, hopefully giving them a more 'frayed' or 'fluffy' look. It's a bit unnatural for a material like fur to be cut off in such a straight line. A project for the future.

20130304136240026725983.jpg

Details of the belt (and delicious HGEC 'GM type 3-1' breasts), a leg guard and the weapon. It's a 'Chitin Club' from 'Vvardenfell Imports'.

Did I accidently discover the secret to over 9000 endorsements for a picture post on the Nesux? See for yourself:

A PIC OF A PIG IS EPIC!!!

EpicPigPicSmall.jpg

Demotivational version:

EpicPigPicSmall2.jpg

Ain't it funny that lil' Miss Piggy here is way more pretty than most of the characters posted in the imageshare on DirkIntoTheBack0ne's site ?

:):D:P

Edit: Silly me had forgotten to give out a nudity warning. Oh, the horror! Well, there be nudity in the pictures above... :D

Hullohai' date=' Iris!! So happy to see you again in this thread!

'Blood Elves' [i']are[/i] nice, all right. The typical look of Bella races in general just isn't my favourite type of woman, that's why I never dabbled much into these races before. Normally I prefer thin eyebrows like the ones found on many XEO vanilla races or 'Naiad', 'XEO Carrier' and 'Elegant Elf' (pictures 2, 4, 6, 7, 8 and 11 from my previous post). It's a preference of the 'fun-loving girl next door' type over that vamp-ish 'diva' look.

This furry barbarian babe outfit I assembled mostly from 'Goddess Store' resources. Technically it's not finished yet, I never really found a matching top to go with it. But since I like the 'freely dangling bewbs' concept very much I didn't continue actively searching for a top.

A cool 'tribal' or 'savage' amulet would be nice to round it off, something with teeth, bones and feathers. Still looking for a suitable piece.

Lining up the skulls of the stupid who dared attacking me when I was preparing this photo session.

Lilly03Small.jpg

One of the three non-'Goddess Store' elements is the cape. Supposedly made by ANB as part of her 'Draping Top' outfit, this is found in 2pac4eva7's wonderful 'Double Melons Wardrobe' as the 'Lynx Riding Cape' - with the respective add-on installed (still on the Nesux I think).

The fur texture used for all of the outfit's parts is the brown fur found in Apachii's texture folders.

Fur boots and fur gauntlets sold by Goddess Freya. I deleted a strange wire-like decorative wrapping from the right boot and assigned the brown fur and a leather texture to the boots. The leg guards from Yuravica's 'Ogre Armor' got pasted in and manipulated until the clipping was eliminated as much as possible.

As far as I know either NPR or Goma (or both of them together in a joint effort?) made the utility belt with the kewl dagger (?).

I recolored the metal tone of the buckle and the leather texture to match those of the boots and gauntlets.

The skirt is the 'Ladysuit Skirt' with the fur and leather textures assigned to them. It has been changed to the amulet slot (cape is tail slot) and scaled accordingly, that way it fits several body types. Some poses make the buttcheeks clip through, mere running is OK though.

I was too lazy to do it yet, but I'm planning to eventually edit the skirt's and cape's alpha channels to smoothen the edges, hopefully giving them a more 'frayed' or 'fluffy' look. It's a bit unnatural for a material like fur to be cut off in such a straight line. A project for the future.

Lilly04Small.jpg

Details of the belt (and delicious HGEC 'GM type 3-1' breasts), a leg guard and the weapon. It's a 'Chitin Club' from 'Vvardenfell Imports'.

Did I accidently discover the secret to over 9000 endorsements for a picture post on the Nesux? See for yourself:

A PIC OF A PIG IS EPIC!!!

EpicPigPicSmall.jpg

Demotivational version:

EpicPigPicSmall2.jpg

Ain't it funny that lil' Miss Piggy here is way more pretty than most of the characters posted in the imageshare on DirkIntoTheBack0ne's site ?

:):D:P

Edit: Silly me had forgotten to give out a nudity warning. Oh, the horror! Well, there be nudity in the pictures above... :D

WHAT?

Over9000.jpg

"OVER 9000 PENISES - and they're all raping..." - "Bwhaaha?! Ima callin' da FBI!" (O. Winfrey, unable to grasp the concept of trolling as a art)

Hullo there!

9000 penises? Actually the perfect introduction to today's comic page as it is highly relevant to this topic...

It's also a very first since the beginning of this thread: Below is the first final page of a full story! Yeah, well. Originally the current story was planned as an epilogue to 'The White Splash', but under the title 'Black Hand, Pink Gash'. Now in the end these two chapters have turned out as a two-part story with an additional, real epilogue which will follow in the coming weeks.

The man from Morrowind lies dead. His life has already been claimed in the name of Sithis, his assassin is ready to leave the scene of her gruesome and sinful deeds. But as there is one tiny thing left to do, we learn yet more about Linna's psychotic nature and a certain twisted hobby of hers. At the conclusion of this story, we witness how deep-seated hatred can drive a nice assassin to wallow in ultimate depravity...

DISCLAIMER: Adult entertainment below! Depiction of nudity, bloody violence and an (only hinted at) unspeakable act! Sounds good? Betcha!!

th_690609350_TTTWhitesplash30_123_370lo.jpg <-- "Clickit-A-Go-Go Baby, Yeeeahh!!" <-- (Viewtiful, isn't it?) <-- Pff, it takes more than pink text to be viewtiful! <-- Huh?

Linna will already return in a week, naturally. In the following epilogue, the mission debriefing, we will get to know her superior and are allowed just a glimpse into the unholy headquarters of the 'New Black Hand'. Be there, it's gonna be fun!

Welcum back!

Oh, yes - Linna's little collection might be a fun element/running gag to explore further in the future. I don't think it's even necessary to stuff it. "A wizard did it!" Some kind of magic is simply keeping the severed schlongs eternally fresh. Now that will make quite a display case...

Like Umbacano's closet with the statues, but filled with rows of upright flesh flutes.

The new comic page - though still part of 'The White Splash' story - is the first of an epilogue, titled 'Mistrust And Disgust'. Very fitting I find :D.

Two new characters are being introduced this time. It might be a bit harder to read as both speak with heavy accents, especially the woman. An experiment if using such phonetical gibberish does work or if people are having difficulties understanding the characters. In one case the whacky pronounciation is the base for a gag.

I especially love the intro. A quote from an obscure SNES game rounds it off, a recent discussion thread made me remember that phrase again. Since the characters are fully clothed (yet Nesux-banworthy, probably) and nothing sexual is featured this time, a disclaimer isn't really needed. And yet I used ImageVenue to host it just out of habit. German accent - German colour scheme (black/red/gold). Here it is:

th_246148833_TTTWhitesplash32_123_379lo.jpg <-- Klickerz NAO! Makes tiny pic big!

Originally the character was created just as Linna's fencing instructor. That's Linna v1 on the picture, still sporting 'Flonne' eyes.

Shortly after I finally installed MBP++ with the 'Fairy Eyes'. And the rest is history.

You are so right about the guilt trip thing! One word: 'Morgenthau Plan'... :dodgy:

I interpret your suggestion as follows: Compiling the comics and putting them into a mod so they can be picked up and read in-game? Expansive collection of book-like items you can keep in your inventory (zero-weight). Pull out a comic during a boring quest and enjoy it!

The Gray Fox: "Huh, what's that? Lemme see... CAPITAL!!"

"Sorry, people of Bruma, couldn't stop the blasted Siege Crawler... :( But this Kitty babe is too hilarious! And sexy as well! Wanna see?!"

No statue for you. It's butt-ugly anyway.

Actually, a former friend had brought up this idea a long time ago. Nothing came out of it, but the idea in itself is great. A brand new way of distributing comics, in the form of a mod itself. A mod featuring comics that were done using mods. Capital indeed.

Definitely something that should be taken into consideration. Thank you for the input, Mogie!

Don't worry, take your time. I'm working on a few things myself, no need to hurry.

I had tried the same thing. Just when I had started to catalogue the poses for myself a long time ago - this came out.

Might be worth a try. Keep these books in your inventory and look at them in-game whenever you search for a specific pose. Definitely faster than trying the poses out one by one. Though after a year or so of using pose mods, you know where to find your standard poses by heart...

PSSST! The above mod's description page contains links to some badass pose mods!