Oblivion Comix and Pix

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups28719.7z This one, or known as CTAddPose 42 ReP_Ice. But the links you give do the trick xD However this one CTdAddPose DSK, is missing. It was uploaded in Megaupload and well you know it's no longer exist -_-'' http://indy1211.blog105.fc2.com/blog-entry-49.html

So far the link you share from Skynet424 *(give him/her my regard and THANKS! for sharing :D ). I noticed

Bakosou http://www.4shared.com/file/3XJdrQ5B/CTAddPose_BkasouV02.html(Bakosou)

Chain http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/25223

Haven't been uploaded.

*edit*

Funny links mate, http://www.mediafire.com/?oo7zilwd2rk0v7c I find it similiar file to http://www.mediafire.com/?7ba7hbajc9znn24

Those files are diffrent title at 1st, after downloaded I found them are same. Maybe a rename needed?

This file is broken

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lcjwzdk4pch2q0e

Its called erori 2 sort of.

I'll edit this post when I find more ^_^

Cheers!

All right, here are two uploads for you and everybody else looking for these mods:

CTAddPose DSK (v1.4): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fyesyvcqqnrbuyc

CTAddPose DSK Erori-2 (v1.0): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bhb7mj3wceyoqlu

That file from the download link you posted is very probably not broken per se, my guess is the mod simply refuses to work in your game because of unknown (Japanese) characters in file names, the texture folder for example. 'CTAddPose Fujosi' is still giving me the same trouble. My 'DSK Erori-2' file from the link above is the translated mod and will work. Some poses in there are among my absolute favourites.

Yes, these Fallout archives indeed point to the same file and IP address. Maybe a mistake on Mediafire's part?

Well I cannot open the archive xD. Nvm that, oh yea I found the New Vegas Files as well, since i was surprised there are .50 bmg caliber whem read the readme. Rick, I just noticed i have tons of poses, thanks to you! However i dont know where should i put them in OBMM. Should be at bottom or up? Maybe may i see your load order please? :D danke (thank you)

Ah, yes. My load order. It's a secret... To myself at least :P.

Naw, just kidding. I'll send you an in-depth PM about it. In general, I'm using a system I found a long time ago on a German Oblivion site.

All the way down at the bottom is a rough guideline to sorting mods. I prefer Wrye Bash for everything (except extracting files from OMODs). This is the order of the mod categories according to that site:

01. patches and fixes

02. UI and controls tweaks

03. small gameplay tweaks

04. overhauls

05. fundamental gameplay mechanics tweaks

06. graphical enhancements

07. 'Unique Landscapes' mods

08. other region expansions and quest mods

09. poses and animations

10. races and companions

11. equipment - clothes, armor and weapons

Like the author of that site states, it is only meant as a guideline, many mods need a specific place in the load order to function properly, info on that is usually found in the respective mods' readmes. Putting pose mods in the lower half just above your races is a good rule of thumb.

Ah' date=' yes. My load order. [i']It's a secret...[/i] To myself at least :P.

Naw, just kidding. I'll send you an in-depth PM about it. In general, I'm using a system I found a long time ago on a German Oblivion site.

All the way down at the bottom is a rough guideline to sorting mods. I prefer Wrye Bash for everything (except extracting files from OMODs). This is the order of the mod categories according to that site:

01. patches and fixes

04. overhauls

09. poses and animations

10. races and companions

Like the author of that site states, it is only meant as a guideline, many mods need a specific place in the load order to function properly, info on that is usually found in the respective mods' readmes. Putting pose mods in the lower half just above your races is a good rule of thumb.

Thanks, man. This is useful info.

Hullohai! Komic tiem agin, wahoo!
After all this talk about pose mods and stuff, we finally get to read the next page of the current chapter.

Lots of dialogue again in this one, some more faux German and French accents to stomach. A good transition from the pose mods actually, notice how I used dynamic poses instead of turning it into a 'talking heads'-styled conversation-only page full of boredom, devoid of any action.

Since they never give me 'The Punisher' to write for, Linna's report on those past events we witnessed was a great opportunity to emulate old Frank Castle's style of cold-hearted hyper-professional spiel once more. You will notice a character trait very typical for Linna because her report somewhat deviates from those gruesome (and hot) things we saw... She is consciously lying to her superior.

There's a nod to that old Kitty story with Arriana Valga and her 'bootyguard', remember that guy's concern about his cuntess's health?

th_888709181_TTTWhitesplash33_123_139lo. <- Mousey goes KLIK and big is da pic!

Apparently the leader of the 'New Black Hand' seems rather excited by the thought of boner collections. Who could blame her? She's a psycho! But how can this slimy Breton trash know about Linna's slightly quirky habit?

New avatar is the current incarnation of my beloved Kitty. Though this 'Corean' hairstyle might be crappy to most, I like it nevertheless.

20130304136239998111037.jpg

Thanks to Darkness and Ragindude for this wonderful dress!

Your comments are making me very happy. Thank you, friends!

Another thing that makes me happy - this is the current looks, equipment and especially status of my dear Kitteh:

20130304136240027953747.jpg

Birthsign will be changed in case I prematurely run out of attribute points to distribute (normally I shouldn't).

She has reached level 117! Her archery is maxed out at 200 so now I am using bladed weapons with a mix of combat animations I'm constantly swapping out to keep it interesting. But I look forward to being an archer again once I've maxed out all of her fighting skills, bows are still my absolute favourite weapon type in the game after all. Luckily I now have a literal ton of pretty new arrows at my disposal for later. Right now I'm picking them up whenever possible, hoarding them for this girlie's glorious future.

At the moment Kitty's running around in a variation of that barbarian fur outfit I showed a short while back. Bare feet, bare breasts, bare butt. So cute & sexy! And she is wielding a nice but rather weak scimitar to get more exp from every enemy whacked. Considering I have some very hard enemies roaming the game's world (you happen to know 'FLY Creatures'?!), it keeps combat more challenging and fun.

Ah' date=' yes. My load order. [i']It's a secret...[/i] To myself at least :P.

01. patches and fixes

04. overhauls

09. poses and animations

10. races and companions

Ah, I used to go by those guidelines. But forgot about it when school was the worst (homework). Thanks for the link Poontank

Yes, well...

20130307136265474199474.jpg

20130307136265475194541.jpg

Actually there is no faster being alive in Tamriel than Kitty. This is her currently training heavy armor.

One of my first custom spells ever. Named after a song by John Patitucci, it initially did cost more than 450 points to cast. Only equipping several items enchanted with +50 Transcendend Sigil Stone fortifications made it possible to use the spell at all. Great fun to make M'aiq eat dust...

So I installed 'Supreme Magicka' the other day. Just to find the Magicka cost for every spell got adapted to Kitty's skill level. Now I can cast such spells without enchanted items. Going to get some of that mod's cool unique spells soon, it has quite a few interesting teleportations and stuff.

Yes. Apologies for being so braggy about it.

There is however a mod, in my opinion the fastest way to get around in Tamriel.

Great fun as well - it even comes with its own pose mod included: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35978

There are also a blue recolour and a Daedric texture for it to increase lore-friendliness, links to them are in the mod's description page.

You can do a lot of things with the bike:

Run enemies over and scorch them with an afterburner attack, make companions ride it, even ride in tandem with a companion! Badassness.

You can do a lot of things with the bike:

Run enemies over and scorch them with an afterburner attack' date=' make companions ride it, even [i']ride in tandem with a companion[/i]! Badassness.

DAT GUARD: *sunglasses* Motheraakatosh...

I like those daedric textures!

lol I was making a Super Troopers reference.

Maybe so' date=' but luckily it made me think of a different [i']guard[/i] (= policeman) and his meme, it sparked my imagination for a little three-panel comic. The power of association...

Dear Korinu, thank you very much! Just one more page, after that I'll start a whole new story - and it's not one of those I proposed back in summer. I've decided to eventually redo the desert story later as a means to introduce a certain Elsweyr-based new character instead of the simple plot I had before. This new story to be started in a week on the other hand will introduce another, much more important character.

Now can you believe it?
Mentioned a motorcycle a few days ago - just to get one as a quest reward precisely one day later!
All I actually wanted was getting rid of a quest object I was carrying around with me for ages.

The thing was slightly ugly at first, but one 'Kittyfication' later the gal is happily showing off her stylish new ride to everyone.
In this case here to the good people of Weye:

20130304136240105127080.jpg

Wish I could say a certain 'spiky-headed jerk' gave it to her as a reward for a good night of fun... But I can at least pretend it happened.

Now it's back to the 'Lair Of The New Black Hand' to finish the comic page.