Loverslab safe booty rockin nuru

41 minutes ago, Dolores_I said:

This still seems to not work with current api (there is no interaction beyond laying down and getting healed) and I can't seem to find any sources for a 1.16 or 1.18 api

Well, as much as i don't condone the development and distribution of this mod for LoversLab's sake, i can't help but... help, when people are stuck. I am dumb and part of the problem, yes.

Anyway, you need a Legacy API to run this mod. You can run the Legacy API along with the current API if both are installed correctly, but it's a bit of a ask to make sure all scripts in THIS mod are also being called under Legacy, and not normal script paths.

Edited by red3dred
Fixing muh grammer
54 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Well, as much as i don't condone the development and distribution of this mod for LoversLab's sake, i can't help but... help, when people are stuck. I am dumb and part of the problem, yes.

Anyway, you need a Legacy API to run this mod. You can run the Legacy API along with the current API if both are installed correctly, but it's a bit of a ask to make sure all scripts in THIS mod are also being called under Legacy, and not normal script paths.

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, in a way) it seems that neither running it by itself or by using legacy works, so unless someone is able to provide a source for the API that does work, this will remain a glorified bed mod

8 hours ago, red3dred said:

I'm not too sure about it either, but I figured if someone needs it to make what TC suggested, I'll keep it around. 'Course, if LL mods deem the link unwanted, they can feel free to delete my post, I am perfectly fine with that.

Edited by Altercode
trimming quote
  • 5 weeks later...

I managed to get the mod to work by unpacking the .pak file using the asset_unpacker + cmd prompt stuff, going into the:

(root folder for the nuru files you unpacked)\objects\bootyrockinnuru\bootyrockinnuru.lua

and changing the "require" line into: "/scripts/sexbound/legacy/sex.lua."

I used the loose/src version of the legacy sexbound.

..Hopefully this is okay to post. Sorry if it isn't, I just wanted to be helpful. :s

• 8 months later...