Bravil Underground problem- Mia missing

To the point: 

I´ve a problem with the Knight Mia from the 1st mission of the trainer guild. It appears like she doesn't exist, she is invisible, her name appears and when i talk to her she says one phrase and gets raped by "Bottomless Kinzo" over and over again and sometimes makes a CTD. When i try to read hers ID it doesn´t exist, but the moment Kinzo starts pounding her the console spits an ID for her and her name but it won´t let point at her to read it like anything else from the game. The rest of the mod runs good, its only her that is missing. I only want to know if it is the mod load order or something else.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my broken english.

34 minutes ago, gregathit said:

If she is invisible it could be a couple of things.

Please post your load order and we can start there.

Oh, and if I remember right, you don't need to talk to Mia at this point.  You need to talk to someone else.....who is not having sex.

Thanks for the fast reply!

I tried continuing the quest avoiding mia, but the moment i finish talking with the novelist mia talks to me and then causes a CTD. I´ve been using vortex since is easier to use (to me). I guess thats the problem, i only wanted to know if i missed a file or something. Thanks again.

If you have installed all your mods (including the LL ones) using Vortex then most likely your game is fucked.  Sorry.  The Nexus Mod manager could not properly install animation files as well as numerous other things for oblivion.  I don't know for a fact, but it could be that Vortex has the same issues.  I won't ever use Vortex, so I can't tell you.

This is why we recommend manual installations of most LL mods.  It is the only way that we can guarantee a successful install.

However, before you panic or reinstall know that Oblivion is very much load order sensitive, so it may just be a load order problem on the CTD's.  More likely you are either missing mods (a surefire way to CTD).  We can't begin to help without knowing your load order.  If you are using my version of Bravil Underground, it requires a bunch of stuff.  If any of that is missing or wrong, you'll get those CTD's.  There is another version that has only vanilla requirements, but the NPC's don't look as good.

42 minutes ago, gregathit said:

If you have installed all your mods (including the LL ones) using Vortex then most likely your game is fucked.  Sorry.  The Nexus Mod manager could not properly install animation files as well as numerous other things for oblivion.  I don't know for a fact, but it could be that Vortex has the same issues.  I won't ever use Vortex, so I can't tell you.

This is why we recommend manual installations of most LL mods.  It is the only way that we can guarantee a successful install.

However, before you panic or reinstall know that Oblivion is very much load order sensitive, so it may just be a load order problem on the CTD's.  More likely you are either missing mods (a surefire way to CTD).  We can't begin to help without knowing your load order.  If you are using my version of Bravil Underground, it requires a bunch of stuff.  If any of that is missing or wrong, you'll get those CTD's.  There is another version that has only vanilla requirements, but the NPC's don't look as good.

Thats the thing i was afraid of, i´ll start modifying the mod load order, wish me luck! and thanks again.

If you do not use my "No MBP version" you must have all the MBP files ( about 10 esp in your load order )

Nexus Modmanager and Vortex are shit !!! ( or it's the end of your Oblivion game )

See my yellow Link below for the Load order of Lovers Mods and MBP ( and all other Mods)

And if you change the load order start a new game! A bug can be in your save, or your old saved does not work with the new Load order. ( Add or delete 1-2 Mods is OK , but reorder the whole load order usually requires a new game.

EDIT:  and if you use my BravilUnderground addon and have all 4 esp installed activated... that can also crash your game.

Archived