[Melodic] Countess SAM Refit LE

View File

This is refit of [Melodic] Countess outfit for Shape Atlas of Men.

1. Requirements:

[Melodic] Countess

SAM — Shape Atlas for Men

2. Install:

Install through MO2 or put files to data game folder. Records [Melodic] Countess files.

3. Enjoy! Now this armor no only for womens! Hip Hip! Hooray!

4. Credits

Thank Melodic for this brilliant armor.

Thank Vector for best (my opinion) male replacer SAM — Shape Atlas for Men.

5. Expect, wait other conversions, share your conversions for SAM, please. Armors and clothes for SAM is very few, need to change it.

Donate me if u want appreciate my works https://www.donationalerts.com/r/wolfkent ,comment, send screenshots with refits in comments. It will motivate me to do refits more often. So u can request refit, just type name of outfit, better with link in donate.

5 hours ago, Darnexx said:

You are aware that you are not allowed tp upload SAM Assets or Mods that use them outside of Vectors Page, right?

ok, now when download u relinked to page on vectorplexus, no files here, just preview page. 

its was only meshes no textures, requires original files, i thinked all normal. 

35 minutes ago, WolfKent said:

ok, now when download u relinked to page on vectorplexus, no files here, just preview page. 

its was only meshes no textures, requires original files, i thinked all normal. 

When I checked there was a Bodymesh inside the Mod. 

That's because you refited it to the Body, that's already not allowed to Vectors Rules. Just saving you from trouble. ^^

Better upload it to the original Page and everyone is happy, as you did.