trying to translate a mod from JP to Eng (rimworld)

skunktail

Cowgirls source mod

note: if you try to DL the ver 1.0 file from this site, the password is

rimvo

most of the files i can translate but i am having issues with a few paragraphs, i know i can just rewrite the descriptions myself and i am not totally against this but as i wanted to upload this with full credit to the original author as an unofficial English translation i want to stay as close to the source material as possible

this one is referenced as <CowMaki.description>

牛マキマキはご主人にそれなりに忠実であり実際豊満である。
VOICEROIDマスコットとして使用されていましたがHENTAI思想により乳牛化。
ゲーム実況、動画の解説役や伊藤ラ○フ的授乳プレイ、寂しい夜のお供としても最適です。
優しくしてあげようネ!☆

this one is referenced as <CowYukaMaki.description>
牛ゆかマキはご主人にそれなりに忠実でありマキは実際豊満、ゆかりんは平坦である。
ゆかマキはVOICEROIDマスコットとして使用されていましたがHENTAI思想により乳牛化。
ゲーム実況、動画の解説役や新しい家族の一員としてどうぞ。
 …そしてある日、元の自分の体には無かったものが生えてしまっていたゆかりんが慣れない体の変化に戸惑いつつも、その男の子の部分から溢れる獣としての欲求を経験するのだった…。
固くなった「それ」を理性で押さえつけて時折小さく身悶えし苦しそうに甘い吐息を吐くゆかりんを見かねたマキマキが戸惑いながらも優しく処理をしてあげるのだが…  
そこに今まででは決して言えないマキマキの秘めた情動があったのかもしれない…。  
しかし処理という行為それだけでは済むはずもなく、一度果てても治まらない獣、それを包む優しく柔らかなマキマキの手、火照ったお互いの顔、潤んだその瞳と近くなる二人の唇…  
とうとう親友の壁を越えてしまう…。   心のなかで何処か押さえていたお互いへの欲情は一度一線を超えてしまったらもう止まらない…ッ! 
相手の行為を全身で受け入れ、今度は自分がもっと相手に快楽を与えることによって何かを許し合う… まるで絡み合うナメクジのようにお互いの全てをどこまでも求め合い絡み合う二人…
「知ってるか?SEXって、ありゃ戦争なんだぜ?」「えぇ!?あれって仲良しこよしするもんでしょう?」「だからガキだっていうんだよ。」   
…そんな感じな妄想とかで寂しい夜のお供としても最適です。  二人(匹)に優しくしてあげようネ!☆

this one is referenced as <CowYukari.description>
牛ゆかりんはマスターに忠実でありその胸は実際平坦である。
VOICEROIDマスコットとして使用されていましたがゆかり族思想によりペット乳牛化。
ゲーム実況、動画の解説役やペ○ン師氏のウスイ・ブックスめいた甘々ウフフ アハハプレイ、にゅるにゅる触手、豚どもに激しく前後(これすき)など寂しい夜のお供としても最適です。
みんなで優しくしてあげようネ!☆

any help is appreciated

• 1 month later...

from what google translate showed me via translating the text immediately. I got this, mind you; it's probably broken english.

Beef Maki Maki is as faithful to her husband as it is and is actually full.
It was used as a VOICEROID mascot but turned into a dairy cow by HENTAI thought.
It's perfect for playing games, commentators for videos, breastfeeding like Ito Raf, and for a lonely night.
Let's be gentle! 

Beef Yuka Maki is faithful to her husband, Maki is actually full and Yuka Rin is flat.
Yuka Maki was used as a VOICEROID mascot, but turned into a dairy cow by HENTAI thought.
Please join us as a game commentary, video commentary and a new family member.
 ... And one day Yuka Rin, who had never been in her original body, was perplexed by the body changes that she was not used to, but she experienced the desire as a beast overflowing from the boy's part ... .
Maki Maki who did not see Yuka Rin who sometimes pressed her hard with “reason” and sighed and sighed sweetly, but hesitated and treated gently, but  
there is no Maki Maki that can never be said until now Maybe there was a secret emotion ...  
But the act of processing can't be done alone, the beast that won't heal even once, the soft and soft Makimaki's hand that wraps it, the faces of each other, the two lips that are close to their moist eyes ...  
Finally the best friend Go over the wall ... Once the desires for each other that were held in my mind crossed the line once, I can't stop ... 
Accepting the other party's actions throughout the body, this time forgiving something by giving more pleasure to the other ... Two people who are seeking and entwining each other as if they are intertwined slugs ...
"Do you know? SEX?" "Well, is it a war?" "Well! Is that something you want to get along with?" "So it's a kid."   
… It ’s perfect for a night of loneliness like that. Let's be kind to two people! 

cow Yukarin is faithful to the Master and his chest is actually flat.
Although it was used as a VOICEROID mascot, it was turned into a pet dairy cow by Yukari tribe thought.
It is perfect for a lonely night companion, such as a live game, a commentator of video, and Mr. Baek-kun ’s Usui Books, a sweet Ufufu Ahaha play, a tentacle of Nyuniru, and pigs violently back and forth.
Let's be gentle with everyone! 

Archived