Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

Do you have to have media fire to make the mod work? becuase i cant change position??? please can anyone help me?

No? Mediafire is just a online storage service This is what you need.

Behavior Files V3_3_2 http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D11811

&

Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) http://skse.silverlock.org/

Remember to use the "SKSE" exe to start the game & Run it as adminastrator :D

So I installed this hoping that it would fix my problem with MLA where none of my hotkeys work' date=' so I can't change positions, speed, etc. Unfortunately, I'm still unable to use hotkeys.

I'm running the latest version of Skyrim, I've run FNIS several times, and I'm launching from SKSE (the latest version). I've also tried holding down the keys for several seconds.

Anybody have any other ideas on how to fix this? I'd really appreciate any help!

Thanks!

[/quote']

I had the same problem, then I ran the SKSE tester in the original post... turns out my SKSE got corrupted. I reinstalled SKSE and it works fine after that. Funny thing though because all my other mods that used SKSE worked fine.

I advise you to check yours.

I put a link to the SKSE tester in the original post because it's a simple way to be sure you have at least one of the requirements for this mod and a great many others working properly. When it's not working a lot of mods will work but only partially.

About 1/3rd of the way through the latest (and final) Wheel Of Time book (#15) so will be very rare here but I did glom onto some new animations (thanks to shane4244 and masterchris). I hope that I can get them added to the next release.

There's a small problem I keep forgetting to mention, when your armor is unequipped for sex then re-equipped it loses it's enchanted properties. For example a have my feet,ring,hands add +% bonus to two handed skill I have to maually reequip for it to show up again, weapon enchantments seem uneffected. I have seen other mods warn of this issue so maybe there isn't a fix at this time. Just something to look at in the future maybe leave accessories equipped if that's possible.Have fun reading your books.This mod seems good for now as is ,take your time.

There's a small problem I keep forgetting to mention' date=' when your armor is unequipped for sex then re-equipped it loses it's enchanted properties. For example a have my feet,ring,hands add +% bonus to two handed skill I have to maually reequip for it to show up again, weapon enchantments seem uneffected. I have seen other mods warn of this issue so maybe there isn't a fix at this time. Just something to look at in the future maybe leave accessories equipped if that's possible.Have fun reading your books.This mod seems good for now as is ,take your time.

[/quote']

Here's a Superb mod that will help with this issue it allows you too unequip your current items Armor/weapons ETC: with just one Hot-key

You'll thank me for this! lol :)http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19833

[

Here's a Superb mod that will help with this issue it allows you too unequip your current items Armor/weapons ETC: with just one Hot-key

You'll thank me for this! lol :)http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19833

read the issues and limitations that's one of the mods I was referring to (Thanks for pointing that out to me again I'll want to use that if the issue is ever fixed I bookmarked this time so I'd remember.

Is it compatible with the adult show mod?

I'm AP, ASX and SA all together on a game for around 6 hours now, no issues whatsoever.

I use AP as a kind of 'entry system' into sex and so I can lead them to a preferred location before engaging them with the Sex Addict mod. The 'pay for sex' option is good for immersion there.

When I'm done with SA I just choose the AP option of 'wanting to be alone' to ge tthem to leave and go about their day or night or whateevr. (I actually edited that exit line in the CK to fit with the after-sex mood so that they don't give the snappy line of 'fine, I never wanted you any way')

I mainly use ASX for show and foreplay since it has dancing animations etc.

All 3 mods seem to be playing nice with each other right now even after I have made edits to all of them in the CK to fit my personal tastes.

So I installed this hoping that it would fix my problem with MLA where none of my hotkeys work' date=' so I can't change positions, speed, etc. Unfortunately, I'm still unable to use hotkeys.

I'm running the latest version of Skyrim, I've run FNIS several times, and I'm launching from SKSE (the latest version). I've also tried holding down the keys for several seconds.

Anybody have any other ideas on how to fix this? I'd really appreciate any help!

Thanks!

[/quote']

I had the same problem, then I ran the SKSE tester in the original post... turns out my SKSE got corrupted. I reinstalled SKSE and it works fine after that. Funny thing though because all my other mods that used SKSE worked fine.

I had this problem until I realised that I hadn't installed the data folder with the pex files from the skse download

Thanks!

[/quote']

I had this problem until I realised that I hadn't installed the data folder with the pex files from the skse download

I suggest uninstalling this mod & Reinstalling with Nexus Mod Manager!

waxen will have to correct me if im wrong but so far as I've played i noticed if you are on the recieving end(male or female rapes your female PC) you get the bukkake if you rape male and have a futa on regardless of position it seems to only apply on your futa part. If your playing a female PC if the male initiates the act the bukkake should show up on you.

edit I really like that horker tusk strap-on srayesmanll thanks for bringing that to my attention hopefully waxen gets permission and uses it if he likes it

OK - I think I understand now.

I've never seen an NPC with the bukkake texture, except as I described before.

I play as a male and I don't use the Futa or have guy/guy enabled, so I don't think I'm going to see the texture unless future updates allow NPCs to "wear" the texture.

if your a male PC i would think the female npc's would have it on them after your done,that doesn't make sense hmmm idk, I'll make a male PC some time tommorrow and see how that works.If no one else helps you before then.I know when a male rapes my female follower I see it ,also when males rape other female npc's I see it, just not when the female rapes the male.(actually I do see it on the males, but not on the female that did the raping)

@Pals, its common that sounds don't work for CUSTOM races for these types of mods.

so look at the structure of the sound folder included in the mod and see if you can copy an existing say FemaleEvenToned and rename it to your custom race names and put it where it may work- you'll have to nut that out yourself.

e.g Mini-lovers for Vilja, i copied the wav files and dropped them into a folder called emcompviljaskyrim.esp and it worked somehow.

for this mod you can experiment around this way.

if your a male PC i would think the female npc's would have it on them after your done' date='that doesn't make sense hmmm idk, I'll make a male PC some time tommorrow and see how that works.If no one else helps you before then.I know when a male rapes my female follower I see it ,also when males rape other female npc's I see it, just not when the female rapes the male.(actually I do see it on the males, but not on the female that did the raping)

[/quote']

Don't worry - it appears to be working now. I uninstalled and reinstalled and that seems to have done the trick. Thanks for all your help!

Is there a way to fix the jumping character location?

For instance I initiated a sequence and moved to an animation where the receiving character needed to be moved up, dramatically. However after going through about 8-12 z points of no movement, the character suddenly jumped up to way above. At that point when I decreased Z by one it jumped back to the original position.

Is there a way to fix the jumping character location?

For instance I initiated a sequence and moved to an animation where the receiving character needed to be moved up' date=' dramatically. However after going through about 8-12 z points of no movement, the character suddenly jumped up to way above. At that point when I decreased Z by one it jumped back to the original position.

[/quote']

That happens when your characters intersect with other objects or sometimes each other in the wrong way. You can try going a little further beyond the point where they jump up high and it will often settle back. Positioning is still more art than science.

@ Azmodan22

You could try to use the TextureOptimizer, pointing to a folder (temp created on desktop and in which you copied only the 004.dds).

In the Optimizer, check "create mipmaps", resize if >2048, use DXT1, DXT5.

After done, cut the new dds and paste back into its own place.

It worked fine for me when I had CTD because the too large size of the original dds but works fine also with the second reduced by oli3d.