Sigil Stone Equalizer

View File

I was unsatisfied with the selection of mods that so called "unleveled" sigil stones. So, I made my own. Designed for a heavily modded game. When your difficulty out weights your ability. This a true and complete de-leveling of the records. ALL sigil stones are equal in effect and name, no matter what! No tricks, no bs. I took the liberty to make adjustments to stones that I thought were a bit weak. None have been weakened though. I usually mod for repairing or adjusting mods for my own purposes. This is my first publicly released mod.

Permissions;

Consider this a free resource. So long as I am credited as the original author, and it is given freely. 

Enjoy...

What kind of battery a petty soul gem considered to be?

s-l300.jpg

Uh, wait. it says it's 3V... twice than AA...

I hate how short enchatments last, so I ended up writing my own auto enchantment recharger. Sigil stones do pretty fine in that department. Except that any of them short of the highest ones are not worth my time... I guess it's pretty lame to give a leveled reward when the opportunities are hard capped at 60 times total. All leveled rewards are unfair.