Horse Futa equipable Cock (1/4/2013) Completely Fixed

• HDT Physics Extension v11-10 or higher (it is optional, but without it, the horse wieners will always be stiff)

Just a few observations.

1: It seems that the actual result of using an older HDT is that the item positions itself on the ground between the actor's legs.  (Edit: Actually that's the result of no HDT.)  I regrettably had to abandon my beloved "My Body Is Not Jello" HDT in order to use this. ;p

2: I agree with an earlier poster: This deserved its own thread.

3: Is this the first "schlong" with HDT support?  I've been out of the loop while working on my own mod, but it really seems like it is.  And it is a fantastic result.  SOS uses a sort of springs-in-zero-gravity system to achieve its motion, and it has its shortcomings.  This looks really great.  If this is the first HDT "schlong" then there's an entire extra world of discussion I'd like to have about this.

4: You're probably going to get people asking if the rage system can be removed so the equippable can be used like a typical schlong.  Here is where it gets messy, because my dream scenario involves a HDT schlong like this one, but with all the special advantages of SOS, meaning sliders for its dimensions and state of erection - the latter being especially important because of how one can manipulate that variable externally, such as with SexLab Aroused.  Far as I can tell, you're already the first on the scene with a HDT schlong in any capacity, and that is huge.  I'm hoping this heralds a sort of futanari renaissance, with a move away from the SOS-style physics.

Post this in a new thread! Get this out there more people need to see it! this is amazing and in a comment section of a old thread people may miss it! Seriously though, you up dated the mesh, and added amazing looking textures, and now not to mention the growth of flaccid to hard... This is some pretty amazing work, and i appreciate the time you put into it. It really is great.

Thanks!

Ah, I figured I keep it on-topic since it's about horse wieners. You are more than welcome to promote the new changes on your opening post if you like, I don't mind. If people like to skip over old topics, then they must really want to miss out!

Tried out 'Raging Horse'. Makes very good use of HDT. Though I think the way you get an erection isn't preferable. This would be amazing as an SOS plugin. Hopefully someday SOS will get HDT support. I would also love to see a 'hung' version as well with maybe a joint in the middle of the shaft to make the cock bend a little bit at the middle. Cool little mod though.

The reason why I tied the models to the 'Raging Horse' mod was for the reason that the meshes change so much--not only in shape and size, but also in deformation data. The skin weights are different for each mesh to create the sheathed and unsheathed look for the flaccid and erect states. Though it may be possible to re-rig and re-weight the meshes to an SoS bone chain, SoS will need to be able to swap meshes to ensure that each mesh's skin weights are retained. It just sounds more complicated than it is worth, but I don't think it is impossible.

However, for those interested, I just posted an alternate .xml pack that I had worked on where all the joints in the meshes moved, creating the cock bends you were referring to. I did not release them for the main mod because of the unpredictability if the physics and ended up concentrating on the more stable single-joint physics instead. When the physics is strung together in a chain, I tend to see very random glitches and joint spazzing, but it could just be my system. Maybe others will have better performance than what I came up with.

Just a few observations.

1: It seems that the actual result of using an older HDT is that the item positions itself on the ground between the actor's legs.  (Edit: Actually that's the result of no HDT.)  I regrettably had to abandon my beloved "My Body Is Not Jello" HDT in order to use this. ;p

2: I agree with an earlier poster: This deserved its own thread.

3: Is this the first "schlong" with HDT support?  I've been out of the loop while working on my own mod, but it really seems like it is.  And it is a fantastic result.  SOS uses a sort of springs-in-zero-gravity system to achieve its motion, and it has its shortcomings.  This looks really great.  If this is the first HDT "schlong" then there's an entire extra world of discussion I'd like to have about this.

4: You're probably going to get people asking if the rage system can be removed so the equippable can be used like a typical schlong.  Here is where it gets messy, because my dream scenario involves a HDT schlong like this one, but with all the special advantages of SOS, meaning sliders for its dimensions and state of erection - the latter being especially important because of how one can manipulate that variable externally, such as with SexLab Aroused.  Far as I can tell, you're already the first on the scene with a HDT schlong in any capacity, and that is huge.  I'm hoping this heralds a sort of futanari renaissance, with a move away from the SOS-style physics.

1. I will check that--if I can replicate that, then I will make a note of it. Thanks for letting me know.

2. Too late, I'm committed to keeping it on this thread--too lazy to keep track of more threads!

3. There have been at least one I am aware of. I believe I used it for reference when making my own. Yes, the original SoS bone chain uses the LagBone movement, which I don't personally mind, but I know it bothers some people. I find it more preferable than the glitchy HDT_PE freak outs, that's for sure.

4. I'll leave the mod open for anyone who wants to do that. The objects can definitely be a standalone. For this mod, it is primarily a script-running quest that ties each object together. If the SoS team wants to utilize my mesh and textures for their own uses, they are more than welcome to. I have the texture resource posted as well for anyone wanting to make custom textures (I know the ones I made are pretty clean and simplistic and not realistic/dirty enough).

Thank you very much for testing, and whenever I have the time and interest to return to this mod, I'll see what I can do for improving it. In the meantime, anyone is welcome to build on top of it (as far as .xmls, textures, and meshes go--you might want to run by irysius for any changes you make to the scripts and/or .esp).

• 2 weeks later...
I'm downloading this mod right now, and If I can get it to work on my follower mod, I'll share  some screens. I wish there was some sort of Subscribe button for people to follow modders. I really like your content. 

Pics Time!

It looks pretty okay on a follower, but since mine isn't overpowered, she never got max rage, here's one at 3000

attachicon.gif2014-06-27_00007.jpg

running with that last .xml file you put on your post looks hilarious (and just a bit jittery) 

attachicon.gif2014-06-27_00011.jpg

aaaand here's one more for good measure

attachicon.gif2014-06-27_00013.jpg

Thank you very much for the screen shots and I'm glad you like the mods!

Hey Jacques, just a thought, but do you think this HDT horse futa could be used in conjunction with your female werewolf mod? I'm trying to make a werewolf follwer in creation kit, but I'm not sure how to go about making the werewolf actually equip the thing.

Here is an edit to make the horse phallus (of 'Normal Version') visible on werewolves (Main mod required--just overwrite the main .esp with this one):

raginghorse_ww_edit.zip

The best result would be for the werewolf skeleton that comes with the HDT Werewolves mod. This does not handle equipping the item since werewolf transformation auto-unequips all items. So if it's in-game, whenever you can equip the item manually using the console. Do note that if the werewolf has the item equipped, once it gains the "Release Rage" power, that will override the howl/roar power the werewolf normally has and the werewolf will not regain the power until the next time it transforms into a werewolf again.

As for the follower, you might be able to load this mod's .esp with your follower's .esp (make your follower's .esp the Active one), look for the item, and drop it into the follower's inventory. I can't say this will work as I haven't tried to create a follower before, but maybe you can try it out and see. Else, the console command of equipping it in-game should work.

Also Jacques, the only thing I might ask from you is an edit to the boobs on the heaviest two-boobed variants you made (femalewerewolf bodies 3 and 4 in the Normal female werewolf zip) to have a less lengthy, more perky shape, with nipples that point forward instead of down kinda like this: 

attachicon.gif2014-06-04_00010.jpg

Or you know, whatever style you like really. and thanks again with your help on this mod so far. 

Edit: I'm guessing the reason you made the boobs torpedo shaped was for max compatability with other werewolf textures, am I right? 

I'm not sure I'll get around to editing that, but I'll see. The shape was more based on how I went about editing the mesh more than it had to do with textures. Keep in mind that the werewolf is hunched over, so the breasts will naturally point downward compared to the more humanoid stance of standing straight up.

Really excellent mod, had an exciting erection-fueled rampage through a SIlver Hand camp. Or is it erection-fueling?

Any chance of getting something like this on actual horses? No idea how the scaling would work, but the physics would be awesome on a creature with a little more up and down in its standard motion.

I have recently revamped the horse wiener model and enabled it to work with HDT_PE. I have implemented the changes with the Raging Horse mod (originally by  irysius) so it can alternate in game. Changes posted with permission.

---

Instructions:

1. Choose which version you like and install.
  2. In-game, access the console and type 'help equine'
  3. Search for "Equine Cock" and equip it ('player.equipitem ItemID#')--can also be equipped to followers as well.

When the item is equipped, during fights, when you inflict damage, the rage counter will increase. The higher the damage to a foe, the more rage is induced. Certain intervals of rage will change the horse phallus's shape, size, and movement, as well as additional perks. Original mod notes that you should be careful with mob fight mods which drop a number of combatant NPCs as they may crash the game.

---

Requirements:

• HDT Physics Extension v11-10 or higher (it is optional, but recommended--without it, the horse wieners will crawl on the floor beneath the player... for some reason...)
  • Latest version of Skyrim

---

Screenshots/Samples:

---

Download:

Here are the downloads!

Normal Version:

Texture comes in regular colors.

attachicon.gifraginghorse_normal.zip

Match Skin Version:

Texture matches with the tone of the character's skin.

attachicon.gifraginghorse_match_skin.zip

Add-Ons and Replacers:

Optional downloads, mostly for customization.

Werewolf Compatibility (Normal Version):

Replaces the .esp with one that adds visibility for werewolves.

Details and download can be found here: Raging Horse Werewolf Edit.

Alternate Textures (Normal Version):

Recommended for the normal version and includes several variants. Choose which one you like, copy the file, rename it to "horsephallus.dds" and replace it with original file in the main mod.

attachicon.gifraginghorse_alt_textures.zip

Alternate Textures (Match Skin Version):

Recommended for the match-skin version and includes two variants so far (one plain and one with a spot). Choose which one you like, copy the file, rename it to "horsephallus_d.dds" and replace it with original file in the main mod.

attachicon.gifraginghorse_alt_textures_d.zip

Alternate HDT_PE .xml Files ("Hung" Version):

Replaces the main mod's .xmls with variants that bend more nodes utilizing the entire bone chain. It will give a somewhat "hung" effect for the more flaccid models--however, it may be prone to freaking out depending on your setup. This is highly experimental and I am not sure what the progress was of where I last left off. It is open for improvement if anyone wants to make it better.

attachicon.gifraginghorse_alt_xml_hung.zip

Alternate HDT_PE .xml Files ("Extra Hung" Version):

Similar to the "Hung" version, but with slight tweaks to the beginning phases to make the phallus look more hung than stiff. The later phases remain pretty stiff. Again, may be prone to freaking out, so use at your own discretion.

attachicon.gifraginghorse_alt_xml_xhung.zip

Modifiable Assets:

Resources for modders and artists who want to make their own customizations. Feel free to share your changes if you like!

Horse Phallus Texture .psd:

Includes diffuse, normal (both tangent-space and object-space), gloss,specular, and skin/translucency maps. (File created in Adobe Photoshop CS3, not sure how well it will transfer into alternate programs, like GIMP)

MediaFire Download

These files may be updated in the future when there is notable changes/improvements!

is there a way to like not make take off the armor when you equip this?

I have recently revamped the horse wiener model and enabled it to work with HDT_PE. I have implemented the changes with the Raging Horse mod (originally by  irysius) so it can alternate in game. Changes posted with permission.

---

Instructions:

1. Choose which version you like and install.
  2. In-game, access the console and type 'help equine'
  3. Search for "Equine Cock" and equip it ('player.equipitem ItemID#')--can also be equipped to followers as well.

When the item is equipped, during fights, when you inflict damage, the rage counter will increase. The higher the damage to a foe, the more rage is induced. Certain intervals of rage will change the horse phallus's shape, size, and movement, as well as additional perks. Original mod notes that you should be careful with mob fight mods which drop a number of combatant NPCs as they may crash the game.

---

Requirements:

• HDT Physics Extension v11-10 or higher (it is optional, but recommended--without it, the horse wieners will crawl on the floor beneath the player... for some reason...)
  • Latest version of Skyrim

---

Screenshots/Samples:

---

Download:

Here are the downloads!

Normal Version:

Texture comes in regular colors.

attachicon.gifraginghorse_normal.zip

Match Skin Version:

Texture matches with the tone of the character's skin.

attachicon.gifraginghorse_match_skin.zip

Add-Ons and Replacers:

Optional downloads, mostly for customization.

Werewolf Compatibility (Normal Version):

Replaces the .esp with one that adds visibility for werewolves.

Details and download can be found here: Raging Horse Werewolf Edit.

Alternate Textures (Normal Version):

Recommended for the normal version and includes several variants. Choose which one you like, copy the file, rename it to "horsephallus.dds" and replace it with original file in the main mod.

attachicon.gifraginghorse_alt_textures.zip

Alternate Textures (Match Skin Version):

Recommended for the match-skin version and includes two variants so far (one plain and one with a spot). Choose which one you like, copy the file, rename it to "horsephallus_d.dds" and replace it with original file in the main mod.

attachicon.gifraginghorse_alt_textures_d.zip

Alternate HDT_PE .xml Files ("Hung" Version):

Replaces the main mod's .xmls with variants that bend more nodes utilizing the entire bone chain. It will give a somewhat "hung" effect for the more flaccid models--however, it may be prone to freaking out depending on your setup. This is highly experimental and I am not sure what the progress was of where I last left off. It is open for improvement if anyone wants to make it better.

attachicon.gifraginghorse_alt_xml_hung.zip

Alternate HDT_PE .xml Files ("Extra Hung" Version):

Similar to the "Hung" version, but with slight tweaks to the beginning phases to make the phallus look more hung than stiff. The later phases remain pretty stiff. Again, may be prone to freaking out, so use at your own discretion.

attachicon.gifraginghorse_alt_xml_xhung.zip

Modifiable Assets:

Resources for modders and artists who want to make their own customizations. Feel free to share your changes if you like!

Horse Phallus Texture .psd:

Includes diffuse, normal (both tangent-space and object-space), gloss,specular, and skin/translucency maps. (File created in Adobe Photoshop CS3, not sure how well it will transfer into alternate programs, like GIMP)

MediaFire Download

These files may be updated in the future when there is notable changes/improvements!

I seem to have a slight problem. I installed "Raging horse" Normal and "Hung" mods using NMM.

Maybe I did something wrong, but when I equip the first item in the list 'Horse Cock", it is flaccid at the start, and then proceeds to fet fully erect when fighting, but by looking at the screenshots, the penis can be bigger. Even after fighting 40+ wolfs, it stays at the same (Smaller, I think) size for me.
What did I do wrong? Do I need to do something specific to have a bigger horsecock size, like on the screensots?

Hello,

I changed the hdt behavior of the raginghorse_lv08 a little.

Added movement to all "bones"

added collision to the last 3 bones. So the futa is pushed to the side if someone is standing in front.

it's a little twitchy but kind of funny xD

just replace "raginghorse_lv08" in ....\Skyrim\Data\skse\plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensions\Horse

you can replace the "futahorse_sheathed.nif" if you want to have the futa8 at beginning, just for testing.

path: ...\Skyrim\Data\meshes\raginghorse

someone know how to get it more stable? I', a beginner in hdt.

futahorse_sheathed.nif

raginghorse_lv08.xml

Really excellent mod, had an exciting erection-fueled rampage through a SIlver Hand camp. Or is it erection-fueling?

Any chance of getting something like this on actual horses? No idea how the scaling would work, but the physics would be awesome on a creature with a little more up and down in its standard motion.

Thank you, I learned a bit while working on it.

I can't make any promises, but when and if I have the time for it, I'll try to make an equippable horse penis for horses. Not sure about making it have the raging functionality since that's just more script juggling, but maybe some HDT_PE + SoS + SexLab Arousal compatibility, if possible.

is there a way to like not make take off the armor when you equip this?

The horse phallus should only take up Biped Slot 52, so you shouldn't have any problems with armor unless it occupies the same Biped Slot (ie - SoS-related penises take up this slot).

I seem to have a slight problem. I installed "Raging horse" Normal and "Hung" mods using NMM.

Maybe I did something wrong, but when I equip the first item in the list 'Horse Cock", it is flaccid at the start, and then proceeds to fet fully erect when fighting, but by looking at the screenshots, the penis can be bigger. Even after fighting 40+ wolfs, it stays at the same (Smaller, I think) size for me.

What did I do wrong? Do I need to do something specific to have a bigger horsecock size, like on the screensots?

It may get progressively harder to reach higher levels. The rage collection is dependent on how much damage you do to a foe (insta-kills don't count, I don't think, only raw damage dealt to an opponent's health). The default Rage index is divided as so: (the following is a spoiler for those who want to keep the mod's function a mystery, click at your own discretion!)

• 0 - 10 : Flaccid, sheathed
  • 11 - 1000 : Flaccid
  • 1001 - 2000 : Flaccid, unsheathed.
  • 2001 - 3000 : Semi-erect. (Gain Release Rage spell)
  • 3001 - 4000 : Erect, soft.
  • 4001 - 5000 : Erect, hard.
  • 5001 - 9000 : Erect, raging hard-on.
  • 9001 - 12000 : Raging hard-on.
  • 12001 - 15000 : Blue-ballin' it.
  • 15001 - 18000 : OMGWTFBBQ, Lydia cannot carry your burden any longer.
  • 18001 + : ???

I assume you are just stuck in the 5000-9000 range until it goes to the next level and gets even bigger. Also, if you have an SoS-compatible skeleton, if you scale the 'NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]', or any mod that intentionally scales that up, it will also scale the horse penis up (it also works for scaling down as well).

I am unsure what is causing it exactly. For now the beyond-limit is a placeholder until I can figure out something more spectacular if I ever return to the mod.

The Rage is cumulative, so just keep fighting to get the rage up there!

someone know how to get it more stable? I', a beginner in hdt.

I'm still trying to figure out stability issues for HDT_PE unfortunately, so I don't have a good answer for you on that, sorry!

I aaaaalllllllmmmmost got it working myself by Frankensteining your .nif into this mod, but couldn't get it to add itself to the horse skeleton so it just kinda floated there. Was unable to find a good reasource to tell me how to do that. If you know and can tell me, I can post what I came up with.

I'm having a strange problem: Whenever I go beyond 9k rage, I get reset to the sheathed state.

Sometimes that happens. If there is no special effect that plays, then it's just a random hiccup (I'm not exactly sure how to fix that, but it's supposed to be rare--sometimes the rage is over calculated or something and the equipment swap doesn't happen on time so the object gets confused and reverts back to the beginning phase) and you should be able to reach over 9000. If you do see an effect before it goes back to sheathed, then that is normal. If I ever return to the mod, I will try to make that effect and the release effect more unique.

So, I've noticed that you plan to revisit your mods over time, is there a particular order of interest you have for mods you've created, or will create? If so where does this one fall? 

Not necessarily any order in particular. I just work on whatever I'm in the mood for, really. Time is usually the major issue for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Found a little problem: Turns out Vilkas doesn't like your cock when you first fight him to join the COmpanions, and consideres it "magic". unequipping it for that fight usually works, although he once turned hostile again after reequipping. But nothing game-breaking, really.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to request a version of your horse cock mod that allows you to choose which to equip without having to rampage.

You can pretty much already do that. Just rename the .nif file for the desired size to the sheathed one. Look back at the earlier posts. someone phrased that better than I did. 

Would it have the same slowdown at the larger sizes?

hey jacques, what would I need to do to get that raging horse mesh to work on a horse in game? namely, a non-vanilla horse? I just want the max rage version on the horse, so I'll be using the futahorse08.nif file. I'm just not sure how to go about putting the pieces together. Would I do that in nifskope or 3DSmax? and how should I approach it? 

Did you see my post? Can you share any knowledge? 

It just requires adjusting and renaming/adding some bones in the .nif file in NifSkope, as well as linking the .nif properly into the .esp and making it an equippable item.

I have a WIP at the moment. No ETA as of yet since I'm super busy, but if and when it is released, it may require SexLab Aroused (though that might ultimately be optional)...

• 3 months later...

well! now that I've gone though and gotten all stages of HDT raging horse I think it's time to give some feedback.

Firstly I like the mod and I will most certainly be keeping it in my load order and very well done/thank you to Jacques00 for this wonderful mod.

however I was a little sad that my spells don't build rage but this is a minor bump im this mod

(maybe in future we could see a raging magical boner?) But while normal spells don't work bound weapons do so im okay with this

texturing and model are nice and solid and the HDT is very well done, not too bouncy but still very noticeable when you move/stop or jump/crouch.

i'd show some screenshots of the max size but sadly not allowed to do that yet.

it also work really well with the enhanced camera/ immersive first person mods, you can get some mildly funny or annoying (depending on taste) results if you use these two mods together, as the rage builds up your "weapon" will start hogging up some space on the lower half of your screen and it will be swinging around as much and as fast as your sword (kinda funny when you crush a bandit with your meat stick from a 2 hander kill-move animation) 

is this mod for you? well if you like charging into the battlefield with a glorious,rage induced horse dong between your legs swinging around like a sexually confused collage student,give it a try

• 3 years later...