my male char plays female role

before i start, i googled about 3 hours and i couldnt find any solutions.

I was playing just fine, but at some point i loaded a save file repeatedly (because i wanted to have sex with this npc, but it didnt agree. so i loaded the same save file about 4 times. until i succeed. guess this caused the problem) and suddenly my male char start playing female role. 

i know i can press = key to reverse, but the problem is i cant adjust my character by hotkey.

adjustment hotkey adjusts the npc now. not my pc. even after i press = to reverse

i deleted and reinstalled all the sexlab related mods and started new game (i am using MO. i even created new profile). but no changes. 

i dont even know how it's possible. same problem in new profile.

plaese let me know how to solve this.

3 minutes ago, ghddlfdn said:

before i start, i googled about 3 hours and i couldnt find any solutions.

I was playing just fine, but at some point i loaded a save file repeatedly (because i wanted to have sex with this npc, but it didnt agree. so i loaded the same save file about 4 times. until i succeed. guess this caused the problem) and suddenly my male char start playing female role. 

i know i can press = key to reverse, but the problem is i cant adjust my character by hotkey.

adjustment hotkey adjusts the npc now. not my pc. 

i deleted and reinstalled all the sexlab related mods and started new game (i am using MO. i even created new profile). but no changes. 

i dont even know how it's possible. same problem in new profile.

plaese let me know how to solve this.

The positions are chosen by the mod that calls for the animation and, as you've indicated, it usually puts the PC in the "subordinate" position. You are also correct that = should change the position (since if one changes position the other should also). However, if you MUST switch from one to the other (PC to NPC and back again) SexLab Framework uses the "K" key.

it's the same when i use submit or sexlabframework target spell. so i dont think it's the problem of plugin that calls for animations. because the same problem remains there no matter which mod i use to call animations.

anyway thank you for your help buddy! i didnt know about hotkey K!

29 minutes ago, ghddlfdn said:

funny thing is it does the same thing even after deleting all sexlab related mods and reinstall them AND make new profile to start over. i dont know where sexlab mods save their cache ?

Let me try this again. It is the manner in which the author of the mod made the animation play. You have mentioned many mods and done so accurately. I intentionally made my follower mod so that she automatically takes the subordinate role. There is nothing, short of changing the scripting in mods, that you can do to change who gets what role (other than use the hotkeys as I've discussed).

i tried deleting all other mods, but just sexlabframework. and then made new profile and did everything i am supposed to do.

i used the target debug spell to initiate sex scene. but still my male char is the female role. no matter what animation plays. 

i dont think you understand :-(

i guess there is no solution. 

I do think that we are talking past each other. Try to forget what you know a minute and maybe this will help.

When a modder calls on SexLab Framework for an animation they include many pieces of information (potentially) but for our purposes I'll talk only about two: who is in the dominant position and who is in the subordinate. This is defined BY THE MOD and NOT BY SEXLAB!!! There is nothing that you can do to SexLab to change how the mod's author has called the animation EXCEPT changing that individual mod's scripting (which would be a hell of a lot of work). 

So, for your purposes, what you said is correct. There is no solution because there is no problem. SexLab is giving animations in just the way it was designed. Mod authors are calling those animations in the way that they feel is appropriate for their mod. As I've said, it doesn't have to be that way (I noted my follower mod doesn't do it that way) but that is the way it is.

solved it.

this time i googled 'my female char play male role' hoping for more information.

i found this. 

i thought maybe this somehow bugged HARD enough to corrupt humanoids gender.

it was. after reinstalling fnis without creature pack, everything's back to normal. my male char playing male role!!

so happy =D

thank you so much for trying to find a solution with me together.

good night mate

• 1 year later...
On 8/3/2019 at 3:44 AM, Psalam said:

I do think that we are talking past each other. Try to forget what you know a minute and maybe this will help.

When a modder calls on SexLab Framework for an animation they include many pieces of information (potentially) but for our purposes I'll talk only about two: who is in the dominant position and who is in the subordinate. This is defined BY THE MOD and NOT BY SEXLAB!!! There is nothing that you can do to SexLab to change how the mod's author has called the animation EXCEPT changing that individual mod's scripting (which would be a hell of a lot of work). 

So, for your purposes, what you said is correct. There is no solution because there is no problem. SexLab is giving animations in just the way it was designed. Mod authors are calling those animations in the way that they feel is appropriate for their mod. As I've said, it doesn't have to be that way (I noted my follower mod doesn't do it that way) but that is the way it is.

he may have ignored what u said but im really thankful you made the mod. i switched from another mod to yours, and now there isnt anything for me to worry about :DD 

43 minutes ago, maybe im the Dragonborn said:

he may have ignored what u said but im really thankful you made the mod. i switched from another mod to yours, and now there isnt anything for me to worry about :DD 

Thanks. If you enjoyed my work don't forget to like it. Go to the page where you downloaded the mod. Once there scroll down to the bottom of what I've posted. In the right hand corner there is a green thumbs-up. Just click on it to like it. BTW you can also like individual posts. If you go to the bottom right hand corner of a post you will find the same thumbs-up icon (it is probably grayed out and you'll have to mouse over it to see it well). Just click on it to let the person who wrote the post know that you appreciated what he had to say, or, without having to write a great deal of text, just show that you agree with him.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Thanks. If you enjoyed my work don't forget to like it. Go to the page where you downloaded the mod. Once there scroll down to the bottom of what I've posted. In the right hand corner there is a green thumbs-up. Just click on it to like it. BTW you can also like individual posts. If you go to the bottom right hand corner of a post you will find the same thumbs-up icon (it is probably grayed out and you'll have to mouse over it to see it well). Just click on it to let the person who wrote the post know that you appreciated what he had to say, or, without having to write a great deal of text, just show that you agree with him.

knew that pal! i just think saying things make it easier for you to understand! by the way, if you plan to make more mods like it, you could create one with the premade audio from the game's npcs. have a good day pal!