[mod] Mai&Kula_Swimsuit

Mai&Kula_Swimsuit

Thanks for:

Vagonumero13: rdbtool, g1mtools and REDELBE

Ausgeek: 3dmigoto tools for blender

Game version 1.08; REDELB version 1.0.

The costume that MOD is in effect is the bunny girl in the 14th clothing trough. Two versions of Mai: cloth on the waist and no cloth. (I don't know what this stuff is called)

How to use: Unzip and copy to the game root directory to cover,Select Bunny Girl and press F to display。

5 hours ago, 用户名623 said:

Please rename the folders of your mod.  Your folder names have spaces at end (Eg. "KULA_C014(Swimsuit)" instead of "KULA_C014(Swimsuit)" which are activating a bug in REDELBE directory listing function. Basically, after reading your mod, REDELBE stops reading any other directory (not only in your mod, but globally)

I will research that bug, but in the meanwhile it is better to not break people installations.

To the people that have already download the mod, please rename the mod folders to remvoe the white spaces at the end, or otherwise all your mods with folder that go alphabetically after KULA_C014 will cease to work.

Edit: it is not really a white space, but some kind of foreign character character (a weird version of ")" character)  or something. REDELBE doesn't support foreign characters. Anyway, I will at least fix the thing breaking all mods after, but atm I don't have plans to support unicode, too much trouble.

3 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

Please rename the folders of your mod.  Your folder names have spaces at end (Eg. "KULA_C014(Swimsuit)" instead of "KULA_C014(Swimsuit)" which are activating a bug in REDELBE directory listing function. Basically, after reading your mod, REDELBE stops reading any other directory (not only in your mod, but globally)

I will research that bug, but in the meanwhile it is better to not break people installations.

To the people that have already download the mod, please rename the mod folders to remvoe the white spaces at the end, or otherwise all your mods with folder that go alphabetically after KULA_C014 will cease to work.

Edit: it is not really a white space, but some kind of foreign character character (a weird version of ")" character)  or something. REDELBE doesn't support foreign characters. Anyway, I will at least fix the thing breaking all mods after, but atm I don't have plans to support unicode, too much trouble.

Thank you very much for your reminder.