Random sims enter my home lot and have sex

Just as the titles says. It's been awhile since I've used WW and now with a fresh install of both S4 and WW, I have random sims entering my lot and having sex anywhere and everywhere. My poor teen girl is getting traumatized lol

Are they just randomly appearing in your house or are coming through the front door?? If it's the former then it could very well be from a CC fireplace. If they're just coming thru the front door then the only fix right now is to lock the doors. 

On 7/22/2019 at 11:34 PM, oh boy said:

Just as the titles says. It's been awhile since I've used WW and now with a fresh install of both S4 and WW, I have random sims entering my lot and having sex anywhere and everywhere. My poor teen girl is getting traumatized lol

Common issue with Island Life I hear, seems that the lot is bugged, and/or has routing issues.

They were driving me nuts too.

I moved into the other cheap island beach house and changed my front door to sliders.

Also lowered WW joining sex distance down to 2, and disabled travel sex.

Archived