Housing mod that works with JAMCE's Multi Marriage

Hi, I am using the mod named Multi Marriage by JAMCE, and my player has two wives. The mod works fine with marriage. You use the spell and you auto-marry (no wedding or anything). Though, there are no options to relocate the wives. I have tried using the mod named "Spouses Can Live Everywhere" and it works on the first wive. It has two issues, though:

1. It does not work on further wives.

2. I have used the mod on a custom house and the wive moved there. Though, the wive does not leave the house ever. On the other hand, if I choose to live with the wife, the wife moves out and comes back like the intended behavior.

I know there are other multi marriage mods out there but they are both 20MB each, while JAMCE's mod is like 40KB. Also, they force you to go to the temple and marry and change the options there.

Are there any custom housing mods that work with this specific mod out there?

Thank you.

On 7/24/2019 at 12:33 AM, woodsman30 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9378?tab=description

this does what you want and no you don't have to have a temple wedding. Simple spells to marry and one to relocate to wherever you want. Used this when I first started playing skyrim and works well with no issues.

Thanks for the suggestion, woodsman30. I have previously tried that mod, though it has issues. I have used the NPC spell provided by the mod to marry and that did not work. I had to use the first marry spell ( potential marry) then marry and I was able to marry both of the NPCs. The mod provides another named spell relocate npc, though that does not work at all. I am using custom homes and I do not have a single owned home. I go into my custom home and I use the relocation spell, the npc gets teleported and in a short while the npc moves out and never comes back ever (not unless I use the spell to teleport it back).

18 hours ago, winny257 said:

there is a house mod, in which already a lot of women live, all you can use as a follower.
but that most beautiful, you can each Followers that you find in the world with a dialog option send in this big beautiful house.
So if your wives are followers, then they will both live in this house. :classic_wink:

Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27361/?

Thanks for the suggestion, winny257. Though, I prefer my NPCs to move around their business during the day, and come back during the night.

Archived