What model works best with SexLab animations and such?

1 minute ago, SisUser said:

I'm currently using CBBE Curvy and a lot of the animation are quite misaligned, so I'm wandering is there some other model that works better with SexLab animations and other animation in general from this site?

Depends on the animator.  There is no universally good option.

I think even the base anims from SL are from different authors. Your best bet is to use the hotkeyss to align actor as you see the animations. In time you'll have most of them fixed.

Since the various people who set up the alignment for the various animations used different bodies and of course aligned them to whatever they used there is no "best" for alignment.

Just use the bodies *you* like and adjust the animations to fit them.  Unless you have multiple sizes of bodies you'll only have to make the adjustments once per animation and the framework will remember your adjustments and use them the next time that animation is played.

Archived