Sauna and massage table

21 hours ago, Noviush said:

Hi. I've got a small problem with some items related  to sex animation. Sauna and massage table, i can't use them in regular way since instaled sex possition mods. Is there any solution for this except deleting mods?

By sex position mods do you mean WW?

WW won't block normal use unless they've been reserved for sex by another sim, or are 'in use' by other sims.

Message table pie menu should pop up with options for Wicked, and 'give massage to so and so'.

If you have another sim close by, and you may need higher wellness skill to give out a certain massage.

You can also try to click on a sim close by and 'offer massage'.

By sex position mods i mean  WW AND other mods with sex animation, and i'm preaty sure thats those animation cause the problem. And problemn is that sims are trying  to do the massage, they came to the table, masseur gets money and thats it, no massage done. The same situation is with sauna, when i try to rest in sauna, sim loosing that command and nothing is happend. I can do sex related actions with both of them, but "vanilla" actions does not works. 

Sorry for my poor english :/

22 hours ago, Noviush said:

By sex position mods i mean  WW AND other mods with sex animation, and i'm preaty sure thats those animation cause the problem. And problemn is that sims are trying  to do the massage, they came to the table, masseur gets money and thats it, no massage done. The same situation is with sauna, when i try to rest in sauna, sim loosing that command and nothing is happend. I can do sex related actions with both of them, but "vanilla" actions does not works. 

Sorry for my poor english :/

I'd bet it's those 'other' sex mods that mess them up, WW by itself doesn't bother them.

All the vanilla menus work fine for me using just WW + Animations for WW.

Archived