Something strange is happening with my cloths

Something strange is happening.... Lets say I equip a 4 set outfit (top, bottom, boots, gloves); All 4 stay equip but then the bottom disappears when I leave the menu and the unequip sound happens right after I equip it. While it did disappear, its still equipped in my inventory. So it looks like I'm just wearing top, gloves, shoes but no bottom. The bottom sometimes appears when I remove the top. I put the top back on, now the bottom is gone. Is one of the mods doing this?

edit - sry about the highlight, I copied and pasted this, not sure how to get rid of it

When copy and pasting right click and select paste as plain text and when you paste it there won't be that white block (or hit CRTL + shift + V) or you can paste it into notepad and copy it and then paste it as that'll also remove that when done this way.

Are all of the pieces from the same set? Could be a slot conflict.

Archived