Constant errors after installing Cherry_pie

40 minutes ago, MetalHeadXJ said:

Anytime I click the floor now in the game I get a bunch of errors, I have updated WW but it started when I downloaded the Cherry_pie animated (cum, bondage bed etc) the issue is ONLY clicking the floor. Everything else I click is fine.  

lastException.txt 810.25 kB · 0 downloads

Wicked Perversion needs updating

Delete T-Mex Public Unlock mod its not needed any longer

Delete all WW files and re-install, you may have duplicate files and not realize. 

Delete the Localthumbcache before starting your game again

Okay I updated Nisa's Wicked Perversions, now I get an error from her mod as well as continued exception errors. When I click on the floor I get errors and only get options for settings and "Exhibitionism" options for WW. 

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 07/20/19 20:11:06 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 2.1.0.90
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\wickedpervs\stripper\nudity.py", line 66, in _on_sim_outfit_change
AttributeError: type object 'OccultType' has no attribute 'MERMAID'

4 minutes ago, MetalHeadXJ said:

Okay I updated Nisa's Wicked Perversions, now I get an error from her mod as well as continued exception errors. When I click on the floor I get errors and only get options for settings and "Exhibitionism" options for WW. 

Ver LL.2.0d at Time: 07/20/19 20:11:06 on Windows with WW 4.3.5.142d and Basemental 2.1.0.90
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 40, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_0d\NisaK\wickedpervs\stripper\nudity.py", line 66, in _on_sim_outfit_change
AttributeError: type object 'OccultType' has no attribute 'MERMAID'

You need to update Basemental as well, that's very old! New version is 3.9.8.18.100. Did you do everything else I said? 

Mermaids, since it looks like you're using them, are a toss up as to whether there will be an issue or not.

7 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

You need to update Basemental as well, that's very old! New version is 3.9.8.18.100. Did you do everything else I said? 

Mermaids, since it looks like you're using them, are a toss up as to whether there will be an issue or not.

I don't think i even have Island Living

16 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

I give up man, I get the same error for Nisa and this get this exception error (it actually pops up 14 errors) and there no WW floor options.

lastException_63699355867.txt

1 hour ago, RUASim21 said:

First, I'm a female (not offended, just informing) and second try updating your game if its a legal copy. 

Okay I think I cleared most of them by updating the game I did see something in this exception error mentioning that PublicUnlock file or whatever it is but I don't see that anywhere in my mods. 

lastException.txt

33 minutes ago, MetalHeadXJ said:

Okay I think I cleared most of them by updating the game I did see something in this exception error mentioning that PublicUnlock file or whatever it is but I don't see that anywhere in my mods. 

lastException.txt 43 kB · 1 download

Its a T-Mex mod that put the game in de-bugged mode. It just needs to be deleted as its not needed any longer and is obsolete. Make sure Road To Fame is up to date, though I've seen it throwing some errors that seem to be a bug. Its giving a tuning error, which usually means you just need to update it. Make sure any other Sacraficial mods are also up to date.

Archived