New to modding need help

Ok, so i'm trying to run a couple of animation mods and having a few issues. I just started modding and i'm kinda bad with manually downloading so I use vortex. also using the steam version of FO4 if that helps. first thing's first, Yes I already have AAF and yes i have F4SE and I installed it correctly. what I dont know is how to run the damn things. I am trying to run these anim's by Leito: 

ive read the description and gotten all the mod's listed, Though I cant find the file download for the patches for crazy and leito. I aswell am using this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/476/ For the nude's however I don't know if I need a suit mod for this. Also do I use vortex for installing theese animations? or do I have to install them manually? as well if I need any other mods to make them run. Thank you for your help, I really enjoy this game i'm just dumb when it comes to this.  

4 hours ago, Shiba21 said:

What I meant by idk if I need a suit mod was if I needed a suit mod for the animations to run properly. not the nude mod itself.

AAF: A Comprehensive Installation Guide and Resource Collection [WIP]

No nude suits. Not really supported anymore. You need to find this guide and see how your order and required mods measure up. It a little dated as improvements daily are outpacing updates. You need AAF working. You set up animations by Home key/ Enter key/ Arrow key up-down to find characters/ Page Down key to select characters/ Arrow Right key to lock in characters/ Up-down keys to select animation/Right arrow key again to start animation..The bottom line is if AAF is installed right, all these instructions are listed to follow in game. For simple, download Sex Em Up, which does all the above by pushing one button..

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

AAF: A Comprehensive Installation Guide and Resource Collection [WIP]

No nude suits. Not really supported anymore. You need to find this guide and see how your order and required mods measure up. It a little dated as improvements daily are outpacing updates. You need AAF working. You set up animations by Home key/ Enter key/ Arrow key up-down to find characters/ Page Down key to select characters/ Arrow Right key to lock in characters/ Up-down keys to select animation/Right arrow key again to start animation..The bottom line is if AAF is installed right, all these instructions are listed to follow in game. For simple, download Sex Em Up, which does all the above by pushing one button..

Uow do i play an animation? Page up and doen keys arnt doing anything? Do i do it from admin and in positions?

5 minutes ago, Shiba21 said:

Uow do i play an animation? Page up and doen keys arnt doing anything? Do i do it from admin and in positions?

No. You do everything maddad mentioned in earlier post but once you bring up the AAF wizard you have to hit the "DELETE" key so it says Scene, not Admin.

5 minutes ago, walkin said:

No. You do everything maddad mentioned in earlier post but once you bring up the AAF wizard you have to hit the "DELETE" key so it says Scene, not Admin.

Yes. But how do i choose a scene/animation? And when i try to select dogmeat as the actor it does nothing. Hw just runs off or it says 10 ft infront of me or the ground in wich it replys no solo female human compatible positions... 

2 minutes ago, Shiba21 said:

Yes. But how do i choose a scene/animation? And when i try to select dogmeat as the actor it does nothing. Hw just runs off or it says 10 ft infront of me or the ground in wich it replys no solo female human compatible positions... 

So when you choose whichever actor youre choosing or Dogmeat (doesn't matter if he runs off as long as he shows up in the wizard he will come back) then the next option youre seeing (10FT in front of me) or on ground in front of you (bed- chair, which will show in the wizard if you have one built that is compatible with AAF) is where the animation will take place. You pick one then hit the right arrow key again, then the animations will come up, you pick one and hit the right arrow again and then the animation will start.

Like Maddad said previous, download AAF SEU. This allows you to just push a button and have a animation without going through all the steps. You configure it in the MCM and select hotkeys for it to work. Much easier, but you do have more choices using the wizard. 

1 minute ago, walkin said:

So when you choose whichever actor youre choosing or Dogmeat (doesn't matter if he runs off as long as he shows up in the wizard he will come back) then the next option youre seeing (10FT in front of me) or on ground in front of you (bed- chair, which will show in the wizard if you have one built that is compatible with AAF) is where the animation will take place. You pick one then hit the right arrow key again, then the animations will come up, you pick one and hit the right arrow again and then the animation will start.

Like Maddad said previous, download AAF SEU. This allows you to just push a button and have a animation without going through all the steps. You configure it in the MCM and select hotkeys for it to work. Much easier, but you do have more choices using the wizard. 

I have Sex em up installed nothing comes up in the mod config section or in the wizard about SEU 

3 minutes ago, Shiba21 said:

I have Sex em up installed nothing comes up in the mod config section or in the wizard about SEU 

SEU wont show up in the wizard. If you have Mod Configuration Menu (MCM) you configure it in there. Push pause and it should be on the top if its installed.

9 minutes ago, walkin said:

I got it to work

Archived